Multinational Corporate Integration and Regional Economic Integration
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:spr:manint:v:52:y:2012:i:5:d:10.1007_s11575-011-0122-z is not listed on IDEAS
- John Cantwell & Simona Iammarino, 2001. "The technological relationships between indigenous firms and foreign-owned MNCs in the European regions," ERSA conference papers ersa01p269, European Regional Science Association.
- John Cantwell & Simona Iammarino, 1998. "MNCs, Technological Innovation and Regional Systems in the EU: Some Evidence in the Italian Case," International Journal of the Economics of Business, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 5(3), pages 383-408.
- Grazia Ietto-Gillies, 2011. "The Integration and Fragmentation Roles of Transnational Companies," Chapters,in: International Handbook on the Economics of Integration, Volume III, chapter 3 Edward Elgar Publishing.
- repec:spr:manint:v:52:y:2012:i:4:d:10.1007_s11575-011-0127-7 is not listed on IDEAS
- Emmanuelle Chevassus-Lozza & Danielle Galliano, 2009. "Intra-firm trade in the context of European integration: evidence from the French multinational agribusiness," Agribusiness, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 25(1), pages 128-143.
- Andrés Rodríguez-Pose & Callum Wilkie, 2016.
"Context and the role of policies to attract foreign R&D in Europe,"
European Planning Studies,
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 24(11), pages 2014-2035, November.
- Rodríguez-Pose, Andrés & Wilkie, Callum, 2016. "Context and the role of policies to attract foreign R&D in Europe," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 84289, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Stoian, Carmen & Filippaios, Fragkiskos, 2008. "Dunning's eclectic paradigm: A holistic, yet context specific framework for analysing the determinants of outward FDI: Evidence from international Greek investments," International Business Review, Elsevier, vol. 17(3), pages 349-367, June.
- Fabrizio Erbetta & Luca Agnello, 2001. "The martingales: theoretical and empirical characteristics," CERIS Working Paper 200107, Institute for Economic Research on Firms and Growth - Moncalieri (TO) ITALY -NOW- Research Institute on Sustainable Economic Growth - Moncalieri (TO) ITALY.
- Kreinin, Mordechai E. & Plummer, Michael G., 2008. "Effects of regional integration on FDI: An empirical approach," Journal of Asian Economics, Elsevier, vol. 19(5-6), pages 447-454.
- CHEVASSUS-LOZZA Emmanuelle & GALLIANO Danielle, 2006. "Intra-firm trade and European integration: Evidences from the French multinational agribusiness," Cahiers du GRES (2002-2009) 2006-24, Groupement de Recherches Economiques et Sociales.
- Giovanna Segre, 2000. "Foreign Direct Investment and Trade in the EU: Are They Complementary or Substitute in Business Cycles Fluctuations?," CERIS Working Paper 200007, Institute for Economic Research on Firms and Growth - Moncalieri (TO) ITALY -NOW- Research Institute on Sustainable Economic Growth - Moncalieri (TO) ITALY.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:jcmkts:v:26:y:1987:i:2:p:103-125. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley Content Delivery) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://www.blackwellpublishing.com/journal.asp?ref=0021-9886 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.