The Balanced Scorecard: what is the score? A rhetorical analysis of the Balanced Scorecard
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Hammer, Michael & Champy, James, 1993. "Reengineering the corporation: A manifesto for business revolution," Business Horizons, Elsevier, vol. 36(5), pages 90-91.
- repec:bla:joares:v::y:1972:i::p:189-193 is not listed on IDEAS
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Armelle Godener & Marianela Fornerino & Daniel Ray, 2008. "La satisfaction des utilisateurs du contrôle de gestion et leur performance managériale," Grenoble Ecole de Management (Post-Print) halshs-00525349, HAL.
- Rachel Griffith & Andrew Neely, 2006.
"Incentives and managerial experience in multi-task teams: evidence from within a firm,"
IFS Working Papers
W06/22, Institute for Fiscal Studies.
- Griffith, Rachel & Neely, Andrew, 2007. "Incentives and Managerial Experience in Multi-Task Teams: Evidence from Within a Firm," CEPR Discussion Papers 6107, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Wally Smieliauskas & Russell Craig & Joel Amernic, 2008. "A Proposal to Replace 'True and Fair View' With 'Acceptable Risk of Material Misstatement'," Abacus, Accounting Foundation, University of Sydney, vol. 44(3), pages 225-250.
- Russell Craig & Wally Smieliauskas & Joel Amernic, 2014. "Assessing Conformity with Generally Accepted Accounting Principles Using Expert Accounting Witness Evidence and the Conceptual Framework," Australian Accounting Review, CPA Australia, vol. 24(3), pages 200-206, September.
- Clinton Amos & Nancy Spears & Iryna Pentina, 2016. "Rhetorical Analysis of Resistance to Environmentalism As Enactment of Morality Play between Social and Ecological Well-Being," Journal of Consumer Affairs, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 50(1), pages 224-259, March.
- LIN, Zhijun & YU, Zengbiao & ZHANG, Liqun, 2014. "Performance outcomes of balanced scorecard application in hospital administration in China," China Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 30(C), pages 1-15.
- Nicolas Berland & Yves Levant & Vassili Joannides, 2009. "Institutionalisation and deinstitutionalisation of budget. Symmetrical analysis of rhetoric associated to the introduction of budget and “beyond budgeting”," Post-Print halshs-00459462, HAL.
- Paul Andon & Jane Baxter & Habib Mahama, 2005. "The Balanced Scorecard: Slogans, Seduction, and State of Play," Australian Accounting Review, CPA Australia, vol. 15(35), pages 29-38, March.
- Buytendijk, Frank & Hatch, Toby & Micheli, Pietro, 2010. "Scenario-based strategy maps," Business Horizons, Elsevier, vol. 53(4), pages 335-347, July.
- repec:pal:jorsoc:v:58:y:2007:i:8:d:10.1057_palgrave.jors.2602200 is not listed on IDEAS
- Nirmala Nath & Umesh Sharma, 2014. "Performance Management Systems in the Public Housing Sector: Dissemination to Diffusion," Australian Accounting Review, CPA Australia, vol. 24(1), pages 2-20, March.
- Hall, Matthew, 2010. "Accounting information and managerial work," Accounting, Organizations and Society, Elsevier, vol. 35(3), pages 301-315, April.
- Wiersma, Eelke, 2008. "An exploratory study of relative and incremental information content of two non-financial performance measures: Field study evidence on absence frequency and on-time delivery," Accounting, Organizations and Society, Elsevier, vol. 33(2-3), pages 249-265.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:aosoci:v:28:y:2003:i:6:p:591-619. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/aos .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.