Moderated regression, constructs and measurement in management accounting: a reflection
No abstract is available for this item.
If you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- repec:bla:joares:v::y:1972:i::p:156-182 is not listed on IDEAS
- Machlup, Fritz, 1978. "Methodology of Economics and Other Social Sciences," Elsevier Monographs, Elsevier, edition 1, number 9780124645509 edited by Shell, Karl.
- Hartmann, Frank G. H. & Moers, Frank, 1999. "Testing contingency hypotheses in budgetary research: an evaluation of the use of moderated regression analysis," Accounting, Organizations and Society, Elsevier, vol. 24(4), pages 291-315, May.
- repec:bla:joares:v:16:y:1978:i:1:p:122-149 is not listed on IDEAS
- Dunk, Alan S., 1992. "Reliance on budgetary control, manufacturing process automation and production subunit performance: A research note," Accounting, Organizations and Society, Elsevier, vol. 17(3-4), pages 195-203.
- Lau, Chong M. & Low, Liang C. & Eggleton, Ian R. C., 1995. "The impact of reliance on accounting performance measures on job-related tension and managerial performance: Additional evidence," Accounting, Organizations and Society, Elsevier, vol. 20(5), pages 359-381, July.
- repec:bla:joares:v::y:1972:i::p:189-193 is not listed on IDEAS