La satisfaction des utilisateurs du contrôle de gestion et leur performance managériale
First, this paper aims at demonstrating that the “non opportunistic managers' satisfaction towards management control” explains managerial performance. Second, it aims at determining some control levels that management accountants may work on to optimize this satisfaction. To test the model, data was collected through a questionnaire filled in by 185 managers of different companies; the structural equations methodology has been used. Results validate the model and open interesting research possibilities, notably for behavioural models in management control. Besides, this research helps management accountants to better know qualities of the management control process that optimise managerial performance.
|Date of creation:||May 2008|
|Publication status:||Published in LA COMPTABILITE, LE CONTRÔLE ET L'AUDIT ENTRE CHANGEMENT ET STABILITE, May 2008, France. pp.CD Rom, 2008|
|Note:||View the original document on HAL open archive server: https://halshs.archives-ouvertes.fr/halshs-00525349|
|Contact details of provider:|| Web page: https://hal.archives-ouvertes.fr/|
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Merchant, Kenneth A., 1985. "Budgeting and the propensity to create budgetary slack," Accounting, Organizations and Society, Elsevier, vol. 10(2), pages 201-210, April.
- Lee Cronbach, 1951. "Coefficient alpha and the internal structure of tests," Psychometrika, Springer;The Psychometric Society, vol. 16(3), pages 297-334, September.
- Otley, David & Fakiolas, Alexander, 2000. "Reliance on accounting performance measures: dead end or new beginning?," Accounting, Organizations and Society, Elsevier, vol. 25(4-5), pages 497-510, May.
- Simons, Robert, 1990. "The role of management control systems in creating competitive advantage: New perspectives," Accounting, Organizations and Society, Elsevier, vol. 15(1-2), pages 127-143.
- Kald, Magnus & Nilsson, Fredrik, 2000. "Performance measurement at Nordic companies," European Management Journal, Elsevier, vol. 18(1), pages 113-127, February.
- Hugues, JORDAN, 1998. "Planification et contrôle de gestion en France en 1998," Les Cahiers de Recherche 644, HEC Paris.
- Nouri, H. & Parker, R. J., 1998. "The relationship between budget participation and job performance: The roles of budget adequacy and organizational commitment," Accounting, Organizations and Society, Elsevier, vol. 23(5-6), pages 467-483.
- Norreklit, Hanne, 2003. "The Balanced Scorecard: what is the score? A rhetorical analysis of the Balanced Scorecard," Accounting, Organizations and Society, Elsevier, vol. 28(6), pages 591-619, August.
- Hartmann, Frank G. H., 2000. "The appropriateness of RAPM: toward the further development of theory," Accounting, Organizations and Society, Elsevier, vol. 25(4-5), pages 451-482, May.
- Merchant, Kenneth A., 1984. "Influences on departmental budgeting: an empirical examination of a contingency model," Accounting, Organizations and Society, Elsevier, vol. 9(3-4), pages 291-307, October.
- Sunder Kekre & Mayuram S. Krishnan & Kannan Srinivasan, 1995. "Drivers of Customer Satisfaction for Software Products: Implications for Design and Service Support," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 41(9), pages 1456-1470, September.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:hal:gemptp:halshs-00525349. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (CCSD)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.