Planification et contrôle de gestion en France en 1998
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Armelle Godener & Marianela Fornerino & Daniel Ray, 2008. "La satisfaction des utilisateurs du contrôle de gestion et leur performance managériale," Grenoble Ecole de Management (Post-Print) halshs-00525349, HAL.
- Samuel Sponem, 2002. "L'Explication De La Diversite Des Pratiques Budgetaires : Une Approche Contingente," Post-Print halshs-00584534, HAL.
- Marc Bollecker & Patricia Niglis, 2006. "La Dimension Relationnelle De La Fonction De Contrôleur De Gestion," Post-Print halshs-00548093, HAL.
More about this item
Keywordsplanning; management control;
- M10 - Business Administration and Business Economics; Marketing; Accounting; Personnel Economics - - Business Administration - - - General
- M40 - Business Administration and Business Economics; Marketing; Accounting; Personnel Economics - - Accounting - - - General
- O20 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Development Planning and Policy - - - General
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ebg:heccah:0644. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Antoine Haldemann). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/hecpafr.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.