Development of a simplified continuous simulation model for investigating long-term soil moisture fluctuations
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Panigrahi, B. & Panda, Sudhindra N., 2003. "Field test of a soil water balance simulation model," Agricultural Water Management, Elsevier, vol. 58(3), pages 223-240, February.
- Probert, M. E. & Dimes, J. P. & Keating, B. A. & Dalal, R. C. & Strong, W. M., 1998. "APSIM's water and nitrogen modules and simulation of the dynamics of water and nitrogen in fallow systems," Agricultural Systems, Elsevier, vol. 56(1), pages 1-28, January.
- Kalita, P. K. & Ward, A. D. & Kanwar, R. S. & McCool, D. K., 1998. "Simulation of pesticide concentrations in groundwater using Agricultural Drainage and Pesticide Transport (ADAPT) model," Agricultural Water Management, Elsevier, vol. 36(1), pages 23-44, February.
- Coelho, M. B. & Villalobos, F. J. & Mateos, L., 2003. "Modeling root growth and the soil-plant-atmosphere continuum of cotton crops," Agricultural Water Management, Elsevier, vol. 60(2), pages 99-118, May.
- Leon, L. F. & Booty, W. G. & Bowen, G. S. & Lam, D. C. L., 2004. "Validation of an agricultural non-point source model in a watershed in southern Ontario," Agricultural Water Management, Elsevier, vol. 65(1), pages 59-75, February.
- McCown, R. L. & Hammer, G. L. & Hargreaves, J. N. G. & Holzworth, D. P. & Freebairn, D. M., 1996. "APSIM: a novel software system for model development, model testing and simulation in agricultural systems research," Agricultural Systems, Elsevier, vol. 50(3), pages 255-271.
- Cameira, M. R. & Fernando, R. M. & Pereira, L. S., 2003. "Monitoring water and NO3-N in irrigated maize fields in the Sorraia Watershed, Portugal," Agricultural Water Management, Elsevier, vol. 60(3), pages 199-216, May.
- Bandyopadhyay, P. K. & Mallick, S., 2003. "Actual evapotranspiration and crop coefficients of wheat (Triticum aestivum) under varying moisture levels of humid tropical canal command area," Agricultural Water Management, Elsevier, vol. 59(1), pages 33-47, March.
- Ng, H. Y. F. & Drury, C. F. & Serem, V. K. & Tan, C. S. & Gaynor, J. D., 2000. "Modeling and testing of the effect of tillage, cropping and water management practices on nitrate leaching in clay loam soil," Agricultural Water Management, Elsevier, vol. 43(1), pages 111-131, February.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Escarabajal-Henarejos, D. & Molina-Martínez, J.M. & Fernández-Pacheco, D.G. & García-Mateos, G., 2015. "Methodology for obtaining prediction models of the root depth of lettuce for its application in irrigation automation," Agricultural Water Management, Elsevier, vol. 151(C), pages 167-173.
- Ma, Ying & Feng, Shaoyuan & Song, Xianfang, 2013. "A root zone model for estimating soil water balance and crop yield responses to deficit irrigation in the North China Plain," Agricultural Water Management, Elsevier, vol. 127(C), pages 13-24.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:agiwat:v:92:y:2007:i:1-2:p:53-63. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/agwat .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.