Validation of an agricultural non-point source model in a watershed in southern Ontario
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Roberts, Anna M. & Pannell, David J. & Doole, Graeme & Vigiak, Olga, 2012.
"Agricultural land management strategies to reduce phosphorus loads in the Gippsland Lakes, Australia,"
Elsevier, vol. 106(1), pages 11-22.
- Roberts, Anna M. & Pannell, David J. & Doole, Graeme J. & Vigiak, Olga, 2010. "Agricultural land management strategies to reduce phosphorus loads in the Gippsland Lakes, Australia," Working Papers 102454, University of Western Australia, School of Agricultural and Resource Economics.
- Salazar, Osvaldo & Wesström, Ingrid & Joel, Abraham & Youssef, Mohamed A., 2013. "Application of an integrated framework for estimating nitrate loads from a coastal watershed in south-east Sweden," Agricultural Water Management, Elsevier, vol. 129(C), pages 56-68.
- Nishat, S. & Guo, Y. & Baetz, B.W., 2007. "Development of a simplified continuous simulation model for investigating long-term soil moisture fluctuations," Agricultural Water Management, Elsevier, vol. 92(1-2), pages 53-63, August.
- Villamizar, Martha L. & Brown, Colin D., 2016. "Modelling triazines in the valley of the River Cauca, Colombia, using the annualized agricultural non-point source pollution model," Agricultural Water Management, Elsevier, vol. 177(C), pages 24-36.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:agiwat:v:65:y:2004:i:1:p:59-75. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Haili He). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/agwat .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.