The use of EPIC model to study the agroecological change during 93 years of farming transformation in the Argentine pampas
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Cavero, J. & Plant, R. E. & Shennan, C. & Friedman, D. B. & Williams, J. R. & Kiniry, J. R. & Benson, V. W., 1999. "Modeling nitrogen cycling in tomato-safflower and tomato-wheat rotations," Agricultural Systems, Elsevier, vol. 60(2), pages 123-135, May.
- Kiniry, James R. & Major, D. J. & Izarralde, R. C. & Williams, J. R. & Gassman, Philip W. & Morrison, M. & Bergentine, R. & Zentner, R. P., 1995. "Epic Model Parameters for Cereal, Oilseed, and Forage Crops in the Northern Great Plains Region," Staff General Research Papers Archive 894, Iowa State University, Department of Economics.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Angenendt, E. & Zeddies, J., 2004. "Eignung bestehender ModellansÃ¤tze zur AbschÃ¤tzung des Reduktionspotenzials und der Vermeidungskosten von Treibhausgasen aus der Landwirtschaftr," Proceedings "Schriften der Gesellschaft fÃ¼r Wirtschafts- und Sozialwissenschaften des Landbaues e.V.", German Association of Agricultural Economists (GEWISOLA), vol. 39.
- Gaiser, Thomas & Judex, Michael & Hiepe, Claudia & Kuhn, Arnim, 2010. "Regional simulation of maize production in tropical savanna fallow systems as affected by fallow availability," Agricultural Systems, Elsevier, vol. 103(9), pages 656-665, November.
- Xun Zhang & Jingying Fu & Gang Lin & Dong Jiang & Xiaoxi Yan, 2017. "Switchgrass-Based Bioethanol Productivity and Potential Environmental Impact from Marginal Lands in China," Energies, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 10(2), pages 1-15, February.
- Liu, Junguo & Williams, Jimmy R. & Zehnder, Alexander J.B. & Yang, Hong, 2007. "GEPIC - modelling wheat yield and crop water productivity with high resolution on a global scale," Agricultural Systems, Elsevier, vol. 94(2), pages 478-493, May.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:agisys:v:69:y:2001:i:3:p:215-234. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/agsy .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.