Engaging project proponents in R&D evaluation using bio-economic and socio-economic tools
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- C. Richard Shumway, 1981.
"Subjectivity in Ex Ante Research Evaluation,"
American Journal of Agricultural Economics,
Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 63(1), pages 169-173.
- Shumway, C. Richard, 1981. "Subjectivity in Ex Ante Research Evaluation," Evaluation of Agricultural Research, Proceedings of a Workshop, Minneapolis, MN, May 12-13, 1980, Miscellaneous Publication 8 49058, University of Minnesota, Agricultural Experiment Station.
- Keating, B. A. & McCown, R. L., 2001. "Advances in farming systems analysis and intervention," Agricultural Systems, Elsevier, vol. 70(2-3), pages 555-579.
- Ekboir, Javier, 2003. "Why impact analysis should not be used for research evaluation and what the alternatives are," Agricultural Systems, Elsevier, vol. 78(2), pages 166-184, November.
- Carberry, P. S. & Hochman, Z. & McCown, R. L. & Dalgliesh, N. P. & Foale, M. A. & Poulton, P. L. & Hargreaves, J. N. G. & Hargreaves, D. M. G. & Cawthray, S. & Hillcoat, N. & Robertson, M. J., 2002. "The FARMSCAPE approach to decision support: farmers', advisers', researchers' monitoring, simulation, communication and performance evaluation," Agricultural Systems, Elsevier, vol. 74(1), pages 141-177, October.
- David J. Pannell, 1996.
"Lessons from a Decade of Whole-Farm Modeling in Western Australia,"
Review of Agricultural Economics,
Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 18(3), pages 373-383.
- Pannell, D.J., 1994. "Lessons from a Decade of Whole-Farm Modelling in Western Australia," Discussion Papers 232296, University of Western Australia, School of Agricultural and Resource Economics.
- Moore, A.D. & Robertson, M.J. & Routley, R., 2011. "Evaluation of the water use efficiency of alternative farm practices at a range of spatial and temporal scales: A conceptual framework and a modelling approach," Agricultural Systems, Elsevier, vol. 104(2), pages 162-174, February.
- Kingwell, Ross S., 1999. "Institutional and social influences on R&D evaluation in agriculture," Australian Journal of Agricultural and Resource Economics, Australian Agricultural and Resource Economics Society, vol. 0(Issue 1), pages 1-14, March.
- Marsh, Sally P. & Curatolo, April & Pannell, David J. & Park, Geoff & Roberts, Anna M., 2010. "Lessons from implementing INFFER with regional catchment management organisations," 2010 Conference (54th), February 10-12, 2010, Adelaide, Australia 59100, Australian Agricultural and Resource Economics Society.
- Moore, A. D. & Donnelly, J. R. & Freer, M., 1997. "GRAZPLAN: Decision support systems for Australian grazing enterprises. III. Pasture growth and soil moisture submodels, and the GrassGro DSS," Agricultural Systems, Elsevier, vol. 55(4), pages 535-582, December.
- Kuehne, Geoff & Llewellyn, Rick S. & Pannell, David J. & Wilkinson, Roger & Dolling, P. & Ewing, Michael A., 2011. "ADOPT: a tool for predicting adoption of agricultural innovations," 2011 Conference (55th), February 8-11, 2011, Melbourne, Australia 100570, Australian Agricultural and Resource Economics Society.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:eee:agisys:v:156:y:2017:i:c:p:115-125 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
KeywordsResearch development and extension; R; D & E; Adoptability; Bio-economic tool; BENEFIT; ADOPT;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:agisys:v:108:y:2012:i:c:p:94-103. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/agsy .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.