Advances in farming systems analysis and intervention
No abstract is available for this item.
If you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Thornton, P. K. & Dent, J. B., 1984. "An information system for the control of Puccinia hordei: II--Implementation," Agricultural Systems, Elsevier, vol. 15(4), pages 225-243.
- Warren F. Musgrave, 1976. "Problems Of Change In Australian Agricultural Economics," Australian Journal of Agricultural and Resource Economics, Australian Agricultural and Resource Economics Society, vol. 20(3), pages 133-143, December.
- Jones, J. W. & Keating, B. A. & Porter, C. H., 2001. "Approaches to modular model development," Agricultural Systems, Elsevier, vol. 70(2-3), pages 421-443.
- Hoag, Dana L. & Ascough, James C. & Frasier, W. Marshall, 1999. "Farm Computer Adoption in the Great Plains," Journal of Agricultural and Applied Economics, Cambridge University Press, vol. 31(01), pages 57-67, April.
- Malcolm, Bill, 1990. "Fifty Years of Farm Management in Australia: Survey and Review," Review of Marketing and Agricultural Economics, Australian Agricultural and Resource Economics Society, vol. 58(01), April.
- Brennan, Lisa E. & Lisson, Shaun N. & Bristow, Keith L. & Schuurs, Mark & Linedale, Tony & Smith, Mike & Hughes, Dene & Keating, Brian, 2000. "DAM EA$Y: A Framework for Assessing the Costs and Benefits of On-Farm Storage Based Sugarcane Production Systems," 2000 Conference (44th), January 23-25, 2000, Sydney, Australia 123614, Australian Agricultural and Resource Economics Society.
- Musgrave, Warren F., 1976. "Problems Of Change In Australian Agricultural Economics," Australian Journal of Agricultural Economics, Australian Agricultural and Resource Economics Society, vol. 20(03), December.
- Jones, Pierce, 1989. "Agricultural applications of expert systems concepts," Agricultural Systems, Elsevier, vol. 31(1), pages 3-18.
- Thornton, P. K. & Dent, J. B., 1984. "An information system for the control of Puccinia hordei: I--Design and operation," Agricultural Systems, Elsevier, vol. 15(4), pages 209-224.
- Hoag, Dana L. & Ascough, James C. & Frasier, W. Marshall, 1999. "Farm Computer Adoption In The Great Plains," Journal of Agricultural and Applied Economics, Southern Agricultural Economics Association, vol. 31(01), April.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:agisys:v:70:y:2001:i:2-3:p:555-579. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Shamier, Wendy)
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.