Advances in farming systems analysis and intervention
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Brennan, Lisa E. & Lisson, Shaun N. & Bristow, Keith L. & Schuurs, Mark & Linedale, Tony & Smith, Mike & Hughes, Dene & Keating, Brian, 2000. "DAM EA$Y: A Framework for Assessing the Costs and Benefits of On-Farm Storage Based Sugarcane Production Systems," 2000 Conference (44th), January 23-25, 2000, Sydney, Australia 123614, Australian Agricultural and Resource Economics Society.
- Malcolm, Bill, 1990. "Fifty Years of Farm Management in Australia: Survey and Review," Review of Marketing and Agricultural Economics, Australian Agricultural and Resource Economics Society, vol. 58(01), April.
- Warren F. Musgrave, 1976. "Problems Of Change In Australian Agricultural Economics," Australian Journal of Agricultural and Resource Economics, Australian Agricultural and Resource Economics Society, vol. 20(3), pages 133-143, December.
- Jones, J. W. & Keating, B. A. & Porter, C. H., 2001. "Approaches to modular model development," Agricultural Systems, Elsevier, vol. 70(2-3), pages 421-443.
- Thornton, P. K. & Dent, J. B., 1984. "An information system for the control of Puccinia hordei: II--Implementation," Agricultural Systems, Elsevier, vol. 15(4), pages 225-243.
- Hoag, Dana L. & Ascough, James C. & Frasier, W. Marshall, 1999. "Farm Computer Adoption in the Great Plains," Journal of Agricultural and Applied Economics, Cambridge University Press, vol. 31(01), pages 57-67, April.
- Thornton, P. K. & Dent, J. B., 1984. "An information system for the control of Puccinia hordei: I--Design and operation," Agricultural Systems, Elsevier, vol. 15(4), pages 209-224.
- Jones, Pierce, 1989. "Agricultural applications of expert systems concepts," Agricultural Systems, Elsevier, vol. 31(1), pages 3-18.
- Musgrave, Warren F., 1976. "Problems Of Change In Australian Agricultural Economics," Australian Journal of Agricultural Economics, Australian Agricultural and Resource Economics Society, vol. 20(03), December.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:agisys:v:70:y:2001:i:2-3:p:555-579. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/agsy .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.