Farm Computer Adoption in the Great Plains
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Baer, Alexander G. & Brown, Cheryl, 2006. "Adoption of E-Marketing by Direct Market Farms in the Northeastern U.S," 2006 Annual meeting, July 23-26, Long Beach, CA 21320, American Agricultural Economics Association (New Name 2008: Agricultural and Applied Economics Association).
- Smith, Aaron D. & Goe, W. Richard & Kemey, Martin & Morrison Paul, Catherine J., 2004. "Computer and Internet Use by Great Plains Farmers," Journal of Agricultural and Resource Economics, Western Agricultural Economics Association, vol. 0(Number 3), pages 1-20, December.
- Keating, B. A. & McCown, R. L., 2001. "Advances in farming systems analysis and intervention," Agricultural Systems, Elsevier, vol. 70(2-3), pages 555-579.
- repec:ags:gewipr:260616 is not listed on IDEAS
- Gillespie, Jeffrey & Mark, Tyler B. & Sandretto, Carmen & Nehring, Richard, 2009. "Computerized Technology Adoption Among Farms in the U.S. Dairy Industry," Journal of the ASFMRA, American Society of Farm Managers and Rural Appraisers, vol. 2009, pages 1-9.
- Ngugi, Daniel & Mukundu, Denford & Epperson, James E. & Acheampong, Yvonne J., 2003. "Determinants of Household Participation in Rural Development Projects," 2003 Annual Meeting, February 1-5, 2003, Mobile, Alabama 35251, Southern Agricultural Economics Association.
- Arens, Ludwig & Plumeyer, Cord-Herwig & Theuvsen, Ludwig, 2011. "Akzeptanz von Informationssystemen durch Schweinemäster: Eine Kausalanalyse," 51st Annual Conference, Halle, Germany, September 28-30, 2011 114482, German Association of Agricultural Economists (GEWISOLA).
- Mishra, Ashok K. & Williams, Robert P. & Detre, Joshua D., 2009.
"Internet Access and Internet Purchasing Patterns of Farm Households,"
Agricultural and Resource Economics Review,
Cambridge University Press, vol. 38(02), pages 240-257, October.
- Mishra, Ashok K. & Williams, Robert P. & Detre, Joshua D., 2009. "Internet Access and Internet Purchasing Patterns of Farm Households," Agricultural and Resource Economics Review, Northeastern Agricultural and Resource Economics Association, vol. 0(Number 2), pages 1-18, October.
- Briggeman, Brian C. & Whitacre, Brian E., 2010. "Farming and the Internet: Reasons for Non-Use," Agricultural and Resource Economics Review, Northeastern Agricultural and Resource Economics Association, vol. 0(Number 3), pages 1-14, October.
- Ascough II, J.C. & Andales, A.A. & Sherrod, L.A. & McMaster, G.S. & Hansen, N.C. & DeJonge, K.C. & Fathelrahman, E.M. & Ahuja, L.R. & Peterson, G.A. & Hoag, D.L., 2010. "Simulating landscape catena effects in no-till dryland agroecosystems using GPFARM," Agricultural Systems, Elsevier, vol. 103(8), pages 569-584, October.
- Tiffin, Richard & Balcombe, Kelvin, 2011.
"The determinants of technology adoption by UK farmers using Bayesian model averaging: the cases of organic production and computer usage,"
Australian Journal of Agricultural and Resource Economics,
Australian Agricultural and Resource Economics Society, vol. 0(Issue 4), pages 1-20.
- Richard Tiffin & Kelvin Balcombe, 2011. "The determinants of technology adoption by UK farmers using Bayesian model averaging: the cases of organic production and computer usage," Australian Journal of Agricultural and Resource Economics, Australian Agricultural and Resource Economics Society, vol. 55(4), pages 579-598, October.
- Balcombe, Kelvin & Tiffin, R, 2010. "The Determinants of Technology Adoption by UK Farmers using Bayesian Model Averaging. The Cases of Organic Production and Computer Usage," MPRA Paper 25193, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- repec:eee:agisys:v:156:y:2017:i:c:p:115-125 is not listed on IDEAS
- Grisham, Elisabeth & Gillespie, Jeffrey, 2008. "Record-Keeping Technology Adoption among Dairy Farmers," Journal of the ASFMRA, American Society of Farm Managers and Rural Appraisers, vol. 2008, pages 1-12.
- Adamides, G. & Stylianou, A., 2013. "ICT and Mobile Phone Use for Agricultural Knowledge Sharing by Cypriot Farmers," AGRIS on-line Papers in Economics and Informatics, Czech University of Life Sciences Prague, Faculty of Economics and Management, vol. 0(Number 2), pages 1-8, June.
- Adamides, George & Stylianou, Andreas & Kosmas, Petros C. & Apostolopoulos, Constantinos D., 2013. "Factors Affecting PC and Internet Usage by the Rural Population of Cyprus," Agricultural Economics Review, Greek Association of Agricultural Economists, vol. 0(Issue 1), pages 1-21.
- Baer, Alexander G. & Brown, Cheryl, 2007. "Adoption of E-Marketing by Direct-Market Farms in the Northeastern United States," Journal of Food Distribution Research, Food Distribution Research Society, vol. 0(Number 2), pages 1-11, July.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cup:jagaec:v:31:y:1999:i:01:p:57-67_02. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Keith Waters). General contact details of provider: http://journals.cambridge.org/jid_AAE .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.