Developing and applying a framework to evaluate participatory research for sustainability
No abstract is available for this item.
If you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Mayumi, Kozo & Giampietro, Mario, 2006. "The epistemological challenge of self-modifying systems: Governance and sustainability in the post-normal science era," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 57(3), pages 382-399, May.
- Brinkerhoff, Jennifer M., 2002. "Assessing and improving partnership relationships and outcomes: a proposed framework," Evaluation and Program Planning, Elsevier, vol. 25(3), pages 215-231, August.
- Thomas C Beierle & David M Konisky, 2001. "What are we gaining from stakeholder involvement? Observations from environmental planning in the Great Lakes," Environment and Planning C: Government and Policy, Pion Ltd, London, vol. 19(4), pages 515-527, August.
- Schulz, Amy J. & Israel, Barbara A. & Lantz, Paula, 2003. "Instrument for evaluating dimensions of group dynamics within community-based participatory research partnerships," Evaluation and Program Planning, Elsevier, vol. 26(3), pages 249-262, August.
- Thurston, Wilfreda E. & MacKean, Gail & Vollman, Ardene & Casebeer, Ann & Weber, Myron & Maloff, Bretta & Bader, Judy, 2005. "Public participation in regional health policy: a theoretical framework," Health Policy, Elsevier, vol. 73(3), pages 237-252, September.
- Ekboir, Javier, 2003. "Why impact analysis should not be used for research evaluation and what the alternatives are," Agricultural Systems, Elsevier, vol. 78(2), pages 166-184, November.
- Strager, Michael P. & Rosenberger, Randall S., 2006. "Incorporating stakeholder preferences for land conservation: Weights and measures in spatial MCA," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 58(1), pages 79-92, June.
- Strager, Michael P. & Rosenberger, Randall S., 2006. "Incorporating stakeholder preferences for land conservation: Weights and measures in spatial MCA," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 57(4), pages 627-639, June.
- Marleen Maarleveld & Constant Dabgbégnon, 1999. "Managing natural resources: A social learning perspective," Agriculture and Human Values, Springer;The Agriculture, Food, & Human Values Society (AFHVS), vol. 16(3), pages 267-280, September.
- van den Hove, Sybille, 2000. "Participatory approaches to environmental policy-making: the European Commission Climate Policy Process as a case study," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 33(3), pages 457-472, June.
- John O'Neill, 2001. "Representing people, representing nature, representing the world," Environment and Planning C: Government and Policy, Pion Ltd, London, vol. 19(4), pages 483-500, August.
- Abelson, Julia & Forest, Pierre-Gerlier & Eyles, John & Smith, Patricia & Martin, Elisabeth & Gauvin, Francois-Pierre, 2003. "Deliberations about deliberative methods: issues in the design and evaluation of public participation processes," Social Science & Medicine, Elsevier, vol. 57(2), pages 239-251, July.
- Dan Bloomfield & Kevin Collins & Charlotte Fry & Richard Munton, 2001. "Deliberation and inclusion: vehicles for increasing trust in UK public governance?," Environment and Planning C: Government and Policy, Pion Ltd, London, vol. 19(4), pages 501-513, August.
- Wallerstein, Nina, 1999. "Power between evaluator and community: research relationships within New Mexico's healthier communities," Social Science & Medicine, Elsevier, vol. 49(1), pages 39-53, July.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:ecolec:v:60:y:2007:i:4:p:726-742. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Shamier, Wendy)
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.