Instrument for evaluating dimensions of group dynamics within community-based participatory research partnerships
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Ward, Melanie & Schulz, Amy J. & Israel, Barbara A. & Rice, Kristina & Martenies, Sheena E. & Markarian, Evan, 2018. "A conceptual framework for evaluating health equity promotion within community-based participatory research partnerships," Evaluation and Program Planning, Elsevier, vol. 70(C), pages 25-34.
- Wagemakers, Annemarie & Vaandrager, Lenneke & Koelen, Maria A. & Saan, Hans & Leeuwis, Cees, 2010. "Community health promotion: A framework to facilitate and evaluate supportive social environments for health," Evaluation and Program Planning, Elsevier, vol. 33(4), pages 428-435, November.
- Blackstock, K.L. & Kelly, G.J. & Horsey, B.L., 2007. "Developing and applying a framework to evaluate participatory research for sustainability," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 60(4), pages 726-742, February.
- Mie Imanaka & Masahiko Ando & Tetsuhisa Kitamura & Takashi Kawamura, 2016. "Impact of Registered Dietitian Expertise in Health Guidance for Weight Loss," PLOS ONE, Public Library of Science, vol. 11(3), pages 1-8, March.
- Vetta L Sanders Thompson & Nora Leahy & Nicole Ackermann & Deborah J Bowen & Melody S Goodman, 2020. "Community partners’ responses to items assessing stakeholder engagement: Cognitive response testing in measure development," PLOS ONE, Public Library of Science, vol. 15(11), pages 1-13, November.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:epplan:v:26:y:2003:i:3:p:249-262. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: . General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/evalprogplan .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no bibliographic references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: Catherine Liu (email available below). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/evalprogplan .
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.