Community health promotion: A framework to facilitate and evaluate supportive social environments for health
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- McNeill, Lorna Haughton & Kreuter, Matthew W. & Subramanian, S.V., 2006. "Social Environment and Physical activity: A review of concepts and evidence," Social Science & Medicine, Elsevier, pages 1011-1022.
- Florin, Paul & Mitchell, Roger & Stevenson, John & Klein, Ilene, 2000. "Predicting intermediate outcomes for prevention coalitions: a developmental perspective," Evaluation and Program Planning, Elsevier, pages 341-346.
- repec:aph:ajpbhl:2000:90:12:1936-1939_9 is not listed on IDEAS
- Rifkin, Susan B. & Muller, Frits & Bichmann, Wolfgang, 1988. "Primary health care: on measuring participation," Social Science & Medicine, Elsevier, pages 931-940.
- Hawe, Penelope & Shiell, Alan, 2000. "Social capital and health promotion: a review," Social Science & Medicine, Elsevier, pages 871-885.
- Schulz, Amy J. & Israel, Barbara A. & Lantz, Paula, 2003. "Instrument for evaluating dimensions of group dynamics within community-based participatory research partnerships," Evaluation and Program Planning, Elsevier, pages 249-262.
- Schultz, Jennifer & O'Brien, A. Maureen & Tadesse, Bedassa, 2008. "Social capital and self-rated health: Results from the US 2006 social capital survey of one community," Social Science & Medicine, Elsevier, pages 606-617.
- Kaplan, Sue A. & Garrett, Katherine E., 2005. "The use of logic models by community-based initiatives," Evaluation and Program Planning, Elsevier, pages 167-172.
- Fielden, Sarah J. & Rusch, Melanie L. & Masinda, Mambo Tabu & Sands, Jim & Frankish, Jim & Evoy, Brian, 2007. "Key considerations for logic model development in research partnerships: A Canadian case study," Evaluation and Program Planning, Elsevier, pages 115-124.
- Trondsen, Marianne & Sandaunet, Anne-Grete, 2009. "The dual role of the action researcher," Evaluation and Program Planning, Elsevier, pages 13-20.
- Sogoric, Selma & Middleton, John & Lang, Slobodan & Ivankovic, Davor & Kern, Josipa, 2005. "A naturalistic inquiry on the impact of interventions aiming to improve health and the quality of life in the community," Social Science & Medicine, Elsevier, pages 153-164.
- Sicotte, Claude & D'Amour, Danielle & Moreault, Marie-Pierre, 2002. "Interdisciplinary collaboration within Quebec community health care centres," Social Science & Medicine, Elsevier, pages 991-1003.
- Naylor, Patti-Jean & Wharf-Higgins, Joan & Blair, Lynne & Green, Lawrence & O'Connor, Brian, 2002. "Evaluating the participatory process in a community-based heart health project," Social Science & Medicine, Elsevier, pages 1173-1187.
- repec:aph:ajpbhl:10.2105/ajph.2007.113571_4 is not listed on IDEAS
- Eyler, Amy A. & Brownson, Ross C. & Donatelle, Rebecca J. & King, Abby C. & Brown, David & Sallis, James F., 1999. "Physical activity social support and middle- and older-aged minority women: results from a US survey," Social Science & Medicine, Elsevier, pages 781-789.
- Hays, C. E. & Hays, S. P. & DeVille, J. O. & Mulhall, P. F., 2000. "Capacity for effectiveness: the relationship between coalition structure and community impact," Evaluation and Program Planning, Elsevier, pages 373-379.
- Raphael, Dennis & Curry-Stevens, Ann & Bryant, Toba, 2008. "Barriers to addressing the social determinants of health: Insights from the Canadian experience," Health Policy, Elsevier, vol. 88(2-3), pages 222-235, December.
- Berkman, Lisa F. & Glass, Thomas & Brissette, Ian & Seeman, Teresa E., 2000. "From social integration to health: Durkheim in the new millennium," Social Science & Medicine, Elsevier, pages 843-857.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:eee:epplan:v:65:y:2017:i:c:p:54-68 is not listed on IDEAS
- Peigang Wang & Chunling Xu, 2015. "Research on the Comprehensive Evaluation of China’s Environmental Health, 2003–2010," Social Indicators Research: An International and Interdisciplinary Journal for Quality-of-Life Measurement, Springer, vol. 122(3), pages 709-721, July.
More about this item
KeywordsCommunity participation Intersectoral collaboration Community health promotion Action research Social environment Social learning;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:epplan:v:33:y:2010:i:4:p:428-435. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/evalprogplan .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.