Valuing soil conservation benefits of agroforestry: contour hedgerows in the Eastern Visayas, Philippines
No abstract is available for this item.
If you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Garcia, Philip & Dixon, Bruce L. & Mjelde, James W. & Adams, Richard M., 1986. "Measuring the benefits of environmental change using a duality approach: The case of ozone and Illinois cash grain farms," Journal of Environmental Economics and Management, Elsevier, vol. 13(1), pages 69-80, March.
- Chambers,Robert G., 1988. "Applied Production Analysis," Cambridge Books, Cambridge University Press, number 9780521314275, January.
- Benjamin, Dwayne, 1992. "Household Composition, Labor Markets, and Labor Demand: Testing for Separation in Agricultural Household Models," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 60(2), pages 287-322, March.
- Ehui, S. K. & Kang, B. T. & Spencer, D. S. C., 1990. "Economic analysis of soil erosion effects in alley cropping, no-till and bush fallow systems in South Western Nigeria," Agricultural Systems, Elsevier, vol. 34(4), pages 349-368.
- Lopez, Ramon E., 1984. "Estimating labor supply and production decisions of self-employed farm producers," European Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 24(1), pages 61-82.
- Brian W. Gould & William E. Saupe & Richard M. Klemme, 1989. "Conservation Tillage: The Role of Farm and Operator Characteristics and the Perception of Soil Erosion," Land Economics, University of Wisconsin Press, vol. 65(2), pages 167-185.
- Edward B. Barbier, 1990. "The Farm-Level Economics of Soil Conservation: The Uplands of Java," Land Economics, University of Wisconsin Press, vol. 66(2), pages 199-211.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:agecon:v:18:y:1998:i:1:p:31-46. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.