Is there Convergence and Causality between the Drivers of Energy-Related Carbon Dioxide Emissions among the Portuguese Tourism Industry?
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Camarero, Mariam & Picazo-Tadeo, Andrés J. & Tamarit, Cecilio, 2013.
"Are the determinants of CO2 emissions converging among OECD countries?,"
Elsevier, vol. 118(1), pages 159-162.
- Mariam Camarero & Andrés J. Picazo-Tadeo & Cecilio Tamarit, 2012. "Are the determinants of CO2 emissions converging among OECD countries?," Working Papers 1215, Department of Applied Economics II, Universidad de Valencia.
- repec:eee:touman:v:38:y:2013:i:c:p:69-76 is not listed on IDEAS
- Chang, C-L. & Khamkaew, T. & McAleer, M.J., 2009.
"A Panel Threshold Model of Tourism Specialization and Economic Development,"
Econometric Institute Research Papers
EI 2009-40, Erasmus University Rotterdam, Erasmus School of Economics (ESE), Econometric Institute.
- Chia-Lin Chang & Thanchanok Khamkaew & Michael McAleer, 2009. "A Panel Threshold Model of Tourism Specialization and Economic Development," CIRJE F-Series CIRJE-F-685, CIRJE, Faculty of Economics, University of Tokyo.
- Chia-Lin Chang & Thanchanok Khamkaew & Michael McAleer, 2009. "A Panel Threshold Model of Tourism Specialization and Economic Development," CARF F-Series CARF-F-188, Center for Advanced Research in Finance, Faculty of Economics, The University of Tokyo.
- Kaddour Hadri, 2000.
"Testing for stationarity in heterogeneous panel data,"
Royal Economic Society, vol. 3(2), pages 148-161.
- Kaddour Hadri, 1999. "Testing For Stationarity In Heterogeneous Panel Data," Research Papers 1999_04, University of Liverpool Management School.
- Tom Doan, "undated". "HADRI: RATS procedure to implement Hadri test for unit roots in panel data," Statistical Software Components RTS00084, Boston College Department of Economics.
- Miketa, Asami & Mulder, Peter, 2005. "Energy productivity across developed and developing countries in 10 manufacturing sectors: Patterns of growth and convergence," Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 27(3), pages 429-453, May.
- Liddle, Brantley, 2009. "Electricity intensity convergence in IEA/OECD countries: Aggregate and sectoral analysis," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 37(4), pages 1470-1478, April.
- Romero-Ávila, Diego, 2008. "Convergence in carbon dioxide emissions among industrialised countries revisited," Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 30(5), pages 2265-2282, September.
- Mulder, Peter & de Groot, Henri L.F., 2012.
"Structural change and convergence of energy intensity across OECD countries, 1970–2005,"
Elsevier, vol. 34(6), pages 1910-1921.
- Peter Mulder & Henri L.F. de Groot, 2012. "Structural Change and Convergence of Energy Intensity across OECD Countries, 1970-2005," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers 12-027/3, Tinbergen Institute.
- Aviral Kumar Tiwari & Ilhan Ozturk & M. Aruna, 2013. "Tourism, Energy Consumption and Climate Change in OECD Countries," International Journal of Energy Economics and Policy, Econjournals, vol. 3(3), pages 247-261.
- Boyle, G E & McCarthy, T G, 1997.
"A Simple Measure of Beta-Convergence,"
Oxford Bulletin of Economics and Statistics,
Department of Economics, University of Oxford, vol. 59(2), pages 257-264, May.
- Gerry Boyle; & Thomas McCarthy, 1995. "A Simple Measure of Beta-Convergence," Economics, Finance and Accounting Department Working Paper Series n560495, Department of Economics, Finance and Accounting, National University of Ireland - Maynooth.
- repec:eee:touman:v:32:y:2011:i:3:p:534-543 is not listed on IDEAS
- E. Çaglayan & N. Sak & K. Karymshakov, 2012. "Relationship between Tourism and Economic Growth: A Panel Granger Causality Approach," Asian Economic and Financial Review, Asian Economic and Social Society, vol. 2(5), pages 591-602, September.
- repec:asi:aeafrj:2012:p:518-529 is not listed on IDEAS
- O’ Mahony, Tadhg & Zhou, Peng & Sweeney, John, 2012. "The driving forces of change in energy-related CO2 emissions in Ireland: A multi-sectoral decomposition from 1990 to 2007," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 44(C), pages 256-267.
- Robaina Alves, Margarita & Moutinho, Victor, 2013. "Decomposition analysis and Innovative Accounting Approach for energy-related CO2 (carbon dioxide) emissions intensity over 1996–2009 in Portugal," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 57(C), pages 775-787.
- Becken, Susanne & Frampton, Chris & Simmons, David, 2001. "Energy consumption patterns in the accommodation sector--the New Zealand case," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 39(3), pages 371-386, December.
- Andreoni, V. & Galmarini, S., 2012. "European CO2 emission trends: A decomposition analysis for water and aviation transport sectors," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 45(1), pages 595-602.
- Wang, W.W. & Zhang, M. & Zhou, M., 2011. "Using LMDI method to analyze transport sector CO2 emissions in China," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 36(10), pages 5909-5915.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:eee:streco:v:46:y:2018:i:c:p:96-106 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
KeywordsCarbon Dioxide Emissions Intensity; Convergence; Decomposition; Generalized Variance Decomposition; Impulse Response Functions; Tourism; Portugal;
- Q49 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Energy - - - Other
- Q53 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Environmental Economics - - - Air Pollution; Water Pollution; Noise; Hazardous Waste; Solid Waste; Recycling
- Q58 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Environmental Economics - - - Environmental Economics: Government Policy
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eco:journ2:2015-03-26. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Ilhan Ozturk). General contact details of provider: http://www.econjournals.com .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.