Relationship between Tourism and Economic Growth: A Panel Granger Causality Approach
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Morduch, Jonathan, 2000. "The Microfinance Schism," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 28(4), pages 617-629, April.
- Bebczuk,Ricardo N., 2003. "Asymmetric Information in Financial Markets," Cambridge Books, Cambridge University Press, number 9780521797320, March.
- Brigit Helms, 2006. "Access for All : Building Inclusive Financial Systems," World Bank Publications, The World Bank, number 6973.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Smiljana Pivčević & Zvonimir Kuliš & Neven Šerić, 2016. "The pull factors of tourism demand: a panel data analysis for Latin American and Carribean countries," Tourism and Hospitality Industry 24, University of Rijeka, Faculty of Tourism and Hospitality Management.
- João Sousa Andrade & Marta Simões & Adelaide Duarte, 2013. "Despesa Pública em Educação e Saúde e Crescimento Económico: Um Contributo para o Debate sobre as Funções Sociais do Estado," GEMF Working Papers 2013-18, GEMF, Faculty of Economics, University of Coimbra.
- Andrew Phiri, 2016.
"Tourism and Economic Growth in South Africa: Evidence from Linear and Nonlinear Cointegration Frameworks,"
Managing Global Transitions,
University of Primorska, Faculty of Management Koper, vol. 14(1 (Spring), pages 31-53.
- Phiri, Andrew, 2015. "Tourism and economic growth in South Africa: Evidence from linear and nonlinear cointegration frameworks," MPRA Paper 65000, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Prasanna-Perera Lalith Welgamage, 2015. "Tourism Economics in Sri Lanka: An Econometric Analysis," International Journal of Business and Social Research, MIR Center for Socio-Economic Research, vol. 5(1), pages 90-101, January.
- Andreas G. Georgantopoulos, 2013. "Tourism Expansion and Economic Development: Var/Vecm Analysis and Forecasts for the Case of India," Asian Economic and Financial Review, Asian Economic and Social Society, vol. 3(4), pages 464-482, April.
- Victor Moutinho, 2015. "Is there Convergence and Causality between the Drivers of Energy-Related Carbon Dioxide Emissions among the Portuguese Tourism Industry?," International Journal of Energy Economics and Policy, Econjournals, vol. 5(3), pages 828-840.
More about this item
KeywordsTourism Income; Economic Growth; Panel Unit Root; Panel Causality;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:asi:aeafrj:2012:p:591-602. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Qazi Muhammad Imran). General contact details of provider: http://www.aessweb.com/ .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .