Diversified Currency Holdings and Exchange Rate Dynamics
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Giorgio Canarella & Stephen Miller & Stephen Pollard, 2011. "The Global Financial Crisis and Stochastic Convergence in the Euro Area," International Advances in Economic Research, Springer;International Atlantic Economic Society, vol. 17(3), pages 315-333, August.
- repec:ces:ifodic:v:9:y:2011:i:3:p:16750160 is not listed on IDEAS
- Abel L. Costa Fernandes & Paulo R. Mota, 2011. "The Roots of the Eurozone Sovereign Debt Crisis: PIGS vs Non-PIGS," Panoeconomicus, Savez ekonomista Vojvodine, Novi Sad, Serbia, vol. 58(5), pages 631-649, December.
- Giorgio Canarella & Stephen M. Miller & Stephen K. Pollard, 2010. "Stochastic Convergence in the Euro Area," Working papers 2010-32, University of Connecticut, Department of Economics.
- Breuer, Janice Boucher & McNown, Robert & Wallace, Myles S, 2001. "Misleading Inferences from Panel Unit-Root Tests with an Illustration from Purchasing Power Parity," Review of International Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 9(3), pages 482-493, August.
- T. S. Breusch & A. R. Pagan, 1980.
"The Lagrange Multiplier Test and its Applications to Model Specification in Econometrics,"
Review of Economic Studies, Oxford University Press, vol. 47(1), pages 239-253.
- Breusch, T.S. & Pagan, A.R., 1980. "The Lagrange multiplier test and its applications to model specification in econometrics," LIDAM Reprints CORE 412, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- Fumitaka Furuoka, 2011. "Is GDP in ASEAN countries stationary? New evidence from panel unit root tests," Economics Bulletin, AccessEcon, vol. 31(2), pages 1391-1400.
- Ludger Schuknecht & Philippe Moutot & Philipp Rother & Jürgen Stark, 2011. "The Stability and Growth Pact: Crisis and Reform," ifo DICE Report, ifo Institute - Leibniz Institute for Economic Research at the University of Munich, vol. 9(03), pages 10-17, October.
- Georgios P. Kouretas & Prodromos Vlamis, 2010. "The Greek Crisis: Causes and Implications," Panoeconomicus, Savez ekonomista Vojvodine, Novi Sad, Serbia, vol. 57(4), pages 391-404, December.
- repec:kap:iaecre:v:17:y:2011:i:3:p:315-333 is not listed on IDEAS
- Abel L. Costa Fernandes & Paulo R. Mota, 2011. "The Roots of the Eurozone Sovereign Debt Crisis: PIGS vs Non-PIGS," FEP Working Papers 413, Universidade do Porto, Faculdade de Economia do Porto.
- Carmen M. Reinhart & Kenneth S. Rogoff, 2011. "From Financial Crash to Debt Crisis," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 101(5), pages 1676-1706, August.
- Paul Welfens, 2011. "From the transatlantic banking crisis to the euro crisis?," International Economics and Economic Policy, Springer, vol. 8(1), pages 15-29, April.
- Frederic Teulon, 2014. "EMU: The Sustainability Issue," Working Papers 2014-196, Department of Research, Ipag Business School.
- Ludger Schuknecht & Philippe Moutot & Philipp Rother & Jürgen Stark, 2011.
"The Stability and Growth Pact: Crisis and Reform,"
CESifo DICE Report,
Ifo Institute - Leibniz Institute for Economic Research at the University of Munich, vol. 9(3), pages 10-18, October.
- Schuknecht, Ludger & Moutot, Philippe & Rother, Philipp & Stark , Jürgen, 2011. "The Stability and Growth Pact - crisis and reform," Occasional Paper Series 129, European Central Bank.
- Jovanović, Miroslav, 2012. "Is the Eurozone Rescue Strategy Tantamount to the Rearrangement of the Deckchairs on the Titanic?," Journal of Economic Integration, Center for Economic Integration, Sejong University, vol. 27, pages 33-79.
- repec:ces:ifodic:v:9:y:2011:i:3:p:10-17 is not listed on IDEAS
- Bulent Guloglu & Mehmet Ivrendi, 2010. "Output fluctuations: transitory or permanent? the case of Latin America," Applied Economics Letters, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 17(4), pages 381-386.
- Josep Lluís Carrion-i-Silvestre & Tomás del Barrio-Castro & Enrique López-Bazo, 2005. "Breaking the panels: An application to the GDP per capita," Econometrics Journal, Royal Economic Society, vol. 8(2), pages 159-175, July.
- Josep Lluis Carrion Silvestre & Tomas del Barrio Castro & Enrique Lopez Bazo, 2003. "Breaking the panels. An application to the GDP per capita," Working Papers in Economics 97, Universitat de Barcelona. Espai de Recerca en Economia.
- Paul J.J. Welfens, 2011. "The Twin Crisis: From the Transatlantic Banking Crisis to the Euro Crisis?," EIIW Discussion paper disbei187, Universitätsbibliothek Wuppertal, University Library.
- Philip R. Lane, 2012. "The European Sovereign Debt Crisis," Journal of Economic Perspectives, American Economic Association, vol. 26(3), pages 49-68, Summer. Full references (including those not matched with items on IDEAS)
Most related itemsThese are the items that most often cite the same works as this one and are cited by the same works as this one.
- Gulbahar UCLER & Hale KIRMIZIOGLU, 2015. "The Reasons of Eurozone Sovereign Debt Crisis and an Empirical Analysis over Permanency of the Crisis," International Journal of Economics and Financial Issues, Econjournals, vol. 5(1), pages 86-96.
- Bakirtas, Tahsin & Akpolat, Ahmet Gokce, 2018. "The relationship between energy consumption, urbanization, and economic growth in new emerging-market countries," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 147(C), pages 110-121.
- Taki Fiti & Biljana Tashevska, 2013. "The European Debt Crisis And Its Implications On The Macedonian Economy," Journal Articles, Center For Economic Analyses, pages 25-42, June.
- Arce, Fernando, 2021. "Private Overborrowing under Sovereign Risk," MPRA Paper 113176, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Pami Dua & Divya Tuteja, 2017. "Impact Of Eurozone Sovereign Debt Crisis On China And India," The Singapore Economic Review (SER), World Scientific Publishing Co. Pte. Ltd., vol. 62(05), pages 1137-1164, December.
- Xanthippi Chapsa & Athanasios L. Athanasenas & Nikolaos Tabakis, 2019. "Real Convergence in EU-15: A Comparative Analysis of North versus South Europe," European Research Studies Journal, European Research Studies Journal, vol. 0(3), pages 3-21.
- Dumitriu, Ramona & Stefanescu, Răzvan, 2020. "Iluzii financiare, Partea întâi [Financial Illusions, Part 1]," MPRA Paper 101201, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 17 Jun 2020.
- Ion-Lucian CATRINA, 2012. "Governing European Union To Financial Stability," Scientific Bulletin - Economic Sciences, University of Pitesti, vol. 11(1), pages 35-42.
- Jakob de Haan & Jeroen Hessel & Niels Gilbert, 2014. "Reforming the architecture of EMU: Ensuring stability in Europe," DNB Working Papers 446, Netherlands Central Bank, Research Department.
- Dolls, Mathias & Peichl, Andreas & Zimmermann, Klaus F., 2011. "Eine Herausforderung für die G20: Global vereinbarte Schuldenbremsen und transnationale fiskalpolitische Aufsichtsgremien," IZA Standpunkte 45, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Marek Loužek, 2015. "Eurozone Crisis," Prague Economic Papers, Prague University of Economics and Business, vol. 2015(1), pages 88-104.
- Ansgar Belke & Jens Klose, 2017.
"Equilibrium Real Interest Rates and Secular Stagnation: An Empirical Analysis for Euro Area Member Countries,"
Journal of Common Market Studies, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 55(6), pages 1221-1238, November.
- Belke, Ansgar & Klose, Jens, 2016. "Equilibrium real interest rates and secular stagnation: An empirical analysis for euro area member countries," Ruhr Economic Papers 621, RWI - Leibniz-Institut für Wirtschaftsforschung, Ruhr-University Bochum, TU Dortmund University, University of Duisburg-Essen.
- Ansgar Belke & Jens Klose, 2017. "Equilibrium Real Interest Rates and Secular Stagnation: An Empirical Analysis for Euro-Area Member Countries," ROME Working Papers 201712, ROME Network.
- doğru, bülent, 2013.
"Are Output Fluctuations Transitory in the MENA Region?,"
49080, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- dogru, bulent, 2013. "Are Output Fluctuations Transitory in the MENA Region," MPRA Paper 51122, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Bakirtas, Tahsin & Akpolat, Ahmet Gökçe, 2020. "The relationship between crude oil exports, crude oil prices and military expenditures in some OPEC countries," Resources Policy, Elsevier, vol. 67(C).
- Jean Messiha & Bruno-Laurent Moschetto & Frederic Teulon, 2014. "How to switch off the cypriot financial crisis without weakening durably Europe ?," Working Papers 2014-169, Department of Research, Ipag Business School.
- Mikhail Stolbov, 2014. "How Are Interbank and Sovereign Debt Markets Linked? Evidence from 14 OECD Countries, the Euro Area and Russia," Panoeconomicus, Savez ekonomista Vojvodine, Novi Sad, Serbia, vol. 61(3), pages 331-348, June.
- Chang, Tsangyao & Chu, Hsiao-Ping & Ranjbar, Omid, 2014. "Are GDP fluctuations transitory or permanent in African countries? Sequential Panel Selection Method," International Review of Economics & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 29(C), pages 380-399.
- Vasudeva N. R. Murthy & Emmanuel Anoruo, 2009. "Are Per Capita Real GDP Series in African Countries Non-stationary or Non-linear? What does Empirical Evidence Reveal?," Economics Bulletin, AccessEcon, vol. 29(4), pages 2492-2504.
- Wegener, Christoph & Kruse, Robinson & Basse, Tobias, 2019. "The walking debt crisis," Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization, Elsevier, vol. 157(C), pages 382-402.
- Stijn Claessens & M. Ayhan Kose, 2013.
"Financial Crises: Explanations, Types and Implications,"
CAMA Working Papers
2013-06, Centre for Applied Macroeconomic Analysis, Crawford School of Public Policy, The Australian National University.
- Claessens, Stijn & Kose, Ayhan, 2013. "Financial Crises: Explanations, Types, and Implications," CEPR Discussion Papers 9329, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Mr. Ayhan Kose & Mr. Stijn Claessens, 2013. "Financial Crises Explanations, Types, and Implications," IMF Working Papers 2013/028, International Monetary Fund.
More about this item
KeywordsDiversified Currency Holdings; Exchange Rate Dynamics; Micro-foundations;
All these keywords.
- F31 - International Economics - - International Finance - - - Foreign Exchange
- F41 - International Economics - - Macroeconomic Aspects of International Trade and Finance - - - Open Economy Macroeconomics
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eco:journ1:2015-03-07. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: . General contact details of provider: http://www.econjournals.com .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: Ilhan Ozturk (email available below). General contact details of provider: http://www.econjournals.com .
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.