The Roots of the Eurozone Sovereign Debt Crisis: PIGS vs Non-PIGS
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Francisco Rebelo & Ester Gomes da Silva, 2013.
"Export variety, technological content and economic performance: The case of Portugal,"
Papers in Evolutionary Economic Geography (PEEG)
1310, Utrecht University, Department of Human Geography and Spatial Planning, Group Economic Geography, revised Jun 2013.
- Francisco Rebelo & Ester Gomes da Silva, 2013. "Export variety, technological content and economic performance: The case of Portugal," FEP Working Papers 491, Universidade do Porto, Faculdade de Economia do Porto.
- Chung-Fu Lai & Shan-Kai Tsa, 2015. "Diversified Currency Holdings and Exchange Rate Dynamics," International Journal of Economics and Financial Issues, Econjournals, vol. 5(3), pages 678-689.
- Mikhail Stolbov, 2014. "How Are Interbank and Sovereign Debt Markets Linked? Evidence from 14 OECD Countries, the Euro Area and Russia," Panoeconomicus, Savez ekonomista Vojvodine, Novi Sad, Serbia, vol. 61(3), pages 331-348, June.
- Gulbahar UCLER & Hale KIRMIZIOGLU, 2015. "The Reasons of Eurozone Sovereign Debt Crisis and an Empirical Analysis over Permanency of the Crisis," International Journal of Economics and Financial Issues, Econjournals, vol. 5(1), pages 86-96.
- repec:wsi:serxxx:v:62:y:2017:i:05:n:s021759081550099x is not listed on IDEAS
- Abel L. Costa Fernandes & Paulo R. Mota, 2013. "The Euro Zone Peripheral Countriesâ€™ Sovereign Debt Crisis: Also a Case of Non-Mature Democracies?," Panoeconomicus, Savez ekonomista Vojvodine, Novi Sad, Serbia, vol. 60(3), pages 291-310, May.
- Nadezhda Ivanova, 2014. "Position and perspectives for enhancement of competitiveness in the Southern EU member-states five years after the beginning of the crisis," Economic Thought journal, Bulgarian Academy of Sciences - Economic Research Institute, issue 4, pages 115-129.
- Dimitrios Dapontas, 2013. "Saving Euro by Dividing Europe in Multiple OCAs," Acta Universitatis Danubius. OEconomica, Danubius University of Galati, issue 9(2), pages 107-119, April.
More about this item
KeywordsEuropean public finance; fiscal policy; fiscal rules;
- H2 - Public Economics - - Taxation, Subsidies, and Revenue
- H5 - Public Economics - - National Government Expenditures and Related Policies
- H6 - Public Economics - - National Budget, Deficit, and Debt
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:por:fepwps:413. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/fepuppt.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .