From the transatlantic banking crisis to the euro crisis?
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Barro, Robert J, 1974. "Are Government Bonds Net Wealth?," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 82(6), pages 1095-1117, Nov.-Dec..
- Carmen M. Reinhart & Kenneth S. Rogoff, 2010.
"Growth in a Time of Debt,"
American Economic Review,
American Economic Association, pages 573-578.
- Carmen M. Reinhart & Kenneth S. Rogoff, 2010. "Growth in a Time of Debt," NBER Working Papers 15639, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Reinhart, Carmen M. & Rogoff, Kenneth S., 2010. "Growth in a Time of Debt," Scholarly Articles 11129154, Harvard University Department of Economics.
- Reinhart, Carmen M. & Rogoff, Kenneth, 2010. "Growth in a Time of Debt," CEPR Discussion Papers 7661, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Paul Welfens, 2009. "Transatlantische Bankenkrise: Dynamik und neue Reformoptionen," Wirtschaftsdienst, Springer;German National Library of Economics, vol. 89(10), pages 684-690, October.
- Paul Welfens, 2010. "Transatlantic banking crisis: analysis, rating, policy issues," International Economics and Economic Policy, Springer, pages 3-48.
- Klaus Regling & Max Watson, 2008. "Financial Markets in the Euro Area: Realising the Full Benefits of Integration," Cyprus Economic Policy Review, University of Cyprus, Economics Research Centre, vol. 2(1), pages 11-24, June.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Chung-Fu Lai & Shan-Kai Tsa, 2015. "Diversified Currency Holdings and Exchange Rate Dynamics," International Journal of Economics and Financial Issues, Econjournals, vol. 5(3), pages 678-689.
- Andreas Will, 2014. "Short Term Solutions For The Financial Crisis," Interdisciplinary Management Research, Josip Juraj Strossmayer University of Osijek, Faculty of Economics, Croatia, vol. 10, pages 491-500.
- Marek Loužek, 2015.
Prague Economic Papers,
University of Economics, Prague, pages 88-104.
- Vladislav Flek & Martina Mysíková, 2012. "Unemployment Dynamics in Central Europe: A Labor Flow Approach," Working Papers IES 2012/07, Charles University Prague, Faculty of Social Sciences, Institute of Economic Studies, revised Mar 2012.
- Gulbahar UCLER & Hale KIRMIZIOGLU, 2015. "The Reasons of Eurozone Sovereign Debt Crisis and an Empirical Analysis over Permanency of the Crisis," International Journal of Economics and Financial Issues, Econjournals, vol. 5(1), pages 86-96.
- Ramon Pacheco Pardo, 2012. "Leadership, decision-making and governance in the EU and East Asia: crisis and post-crisis," Asia Europe Journal, Springer, vol. 9(2), pages 77-90, March.
- Moradi, Davood & Rasoulinezhad, Ehsan, 2012. "Logical Forecasting of the Eurozone Crisis through ANP," MPRA Paper 71624, University Library of Munich, Germany.
More about this item
KeywordsEuropean integration; Debt crisis; Fiscal policy; Optimum debt ratio; E61; G28; E44;
- E61 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Macroeconomic Policy, Macroeconomic Aspects of Public Finance, and General Outlook - - - Policy Objectives; Policy Designs and Consistency; Policy Coordination
- G28 - Financial Economics - - Financial Institutions and Services - - - Government Policy and Regulation
- E44 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Money and Interest Rates - - - Financial Markets and the Macroeconomy
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:kap:iecepo:v:8:y:2011:i:1:p:15-29. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .