Administrative registers - Unexplored reservoirs of Scientific Knowledge?
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- José Ignacio García Pérez & Raquel Carrasco, 2010.
"Unobserved heterogeneity in multi-spell discrete time duration model,"
Economic Working Papers at Centro de Estudios Andaluces
E2010/13, Centro de Estudios Andaluces.
- Raquel Carrasco & José Ignacio García Pérez, 2010. "Unobserved Heterogeneity in Multi-Spell Discrete Time Duration Models," Working Papers 10.11, Universidad Pablo de Olavide, Department of Economics.
- Dolton, Peter & Smith, Jeffrey A., 2011. "The Impact of the UK New Deal for Lone Parents on Benefit Receipt," IZA Discussion Papers 5491, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Machin, Stephen, 2014. "Developments in economics of education research," Labour Economics, Elsevier, vol. 30(C), pages 13-19.
- Figlio, D. & Karbownik, K. & Salvanes, K.G., 2016.
"Education Research and Administrative Data,"
Handbook of the Economics of Education,
- David N. Figlio & Krzysztof Karbownik & Kjell G. Salvanes, 2015. "Education Research and Administrative Data," NBER Working Papers 21592, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Figlio, David N. & Karbownik, Krzysztof & Salvanes, Kjell G., 2015. "Education Research and Administrative Data," IZA Discussion Papers 9474, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Figlio, David & Karbownik, Krzysztof & Salvanes, Kjell G., 2015. "Education Research and Administrative Data," Discussion Paper Series in Economics 24/2015, Norwegian School of Economics, Department of Economics.
- Christoph Basten & Andreas Fagereng & Kjetil Telle, 2016.
"Saving and Portfolio Allocation Before and After Job Loss,"
Journal of Money, Credit and Banking,
Blackwell Publishing, vol. 48(2-3), pages 293-324, March.
- Christoph Basten & Andreas Fagereng & Kjetil Telle, 2012. "Saving and portfolio allocation before and after job loss," KOF Working papers 12-298, KOF Swiss Economic Institute, ETH Zurich.
- Christoph Basten & Andreas Fagereng & Kjetil Telle, 2012. "Saving and portfolio allocation before and after job loss," Discussion Papers 672, Statistics Norway, Research Department.
- Gaure, Simen & Roed, Knut & Zhang, Tao, 2007.
"Time and causality: A Monte Carlo assessment of the timing-of-events approach,"
Journal of Econometrics,
Elsevier, vol. 141(2), pages 1159-1195, December.
- Gaure, Simen & Røed, Knut & Zhang, Tao, 2005. "Time and Causality: A Monte Carlo Assessment of the Timing-of-Events Approach," Memorandum 19/2005, Oslo University, Department of Economics.
- Galloway, Taryn A. & Pudney, Stephen, 2011.
"Initiation into crime: an analysis of Norwegian register data on five birth cohorts,"
ISER Working Paper Series
2011-11, Institute for Social and Economic Research.
- Taryn Ann Galloway & Stephen Pudney, 2011. "Initiation into crime: An analysis of Norwegian register data on five birth cohorts," Discussion Papers 655, Statistics Norway, Research Department.
- Christian Weisæth Monsbakken & Torbjørn Skardhamar & Torkild Hovde Lyngstad, 2012. "Crime and the transition to parenthood. The role of sex and relationship context," Discussion Papers 673, Statistics Norway, Research Department.
- Blanden, Joanne, 2005. "Amour et argent : mobilite intergenerationnelle et appariement conjugal d'apres le revenu des parents," Direction des etudes analytiques : documents de recherche 2005272f, Statistics Canada, Direction des etudes analytiques.
- Lars Dommermuth & Bryndl Hohmann-Marriott & Trude Lappegård, 2013. "Gender equality in the family and childbearing," Discussion Papers 759, Statistics Norway, Research Department.
- Kenneth Aarskaug Wiik & Ane Seierstad & Turid Noack, 2012. "Divorce in norwegian same-sex marriages 1993-2011," Discussion Papers 723, Statistics Norway, Research Department.
- Galloway, Taryn Ann & Gustafsson, Björn Anders & Pedersen, Peder J. & Österberg, Torun, 2009. "Immigrant Child Poverty in Scandinavia: A Panel Data Study," IZA Discussion Papers 4232, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Kruppe, Thomas & Matthes, Britta & Unger, Stefanie, 2014. "Effectiveness of data correction rules in process-produced data : the case of educational attainment," IAB Discussion Paper 201415, Institut für Arbeitsmarkt- und Berufsforschung (IAB), Nürnberg [Institute for Employment Research, Nuremberg, Germany].
- Björklund, Anders, 2006. "Family Background and Outcomes Later in Life: A (Partial and Personal) Survey of Recent Research Using Swedish Register Data," Working Paper Series 4/2007, Stockholm University, Swedish Institute for Social Research.
- David Figlio & Krzysztof Karbownik & Kjell Salvanes, 2017. "The Promise of Administrative Data in Education Research," Education Finance and Policy, MIT Press, vol. 12(2), pages 129-136, Spring.
- Christian Weisæth Monsbakken & Torkild Hovde Lyngstad & Torbjørn Skardhamar, 2012. "Crime and the transition to marriage. The roles of gender and partner's criminal involvement," Discussion Papers 678, Statistics Norway, Research Department.
- Blanden, Joanne, 2005. "Love and Money: Intergenerational Mobility and Marital Matching on Parental Income," Analytical Studies Branch Research Paper Series 2005272e, Statistics Canada, Analytical Studies Branch.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ecj:econjl:v:113:y:2003:i:488:p:f258-f281. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/resssea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.