Amour et argent : mobilite intergenerationnelle et appariement conjugal d'apres le revenu des parents
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- David Lam & Robert F. Schoeni, 1994.
"Family Ties and Labor Markets in the United States and Brazil,"
Journal of Human Resources,
University of Wisconsin Press, vol. 29(4), pages 1235-1258.
- Lam, D. & Schoeni, R.F., 1993. "Family Ties and Labor Markets in the United States and Brazil," Papers 93-25, RAND - Labor and Population Program.
- Lam, D. & Schoeni, R.F., 1995. "Family Ties and Labor Markets in the United States and Brazil," Papers 95-04, RAND - Reprint Series.
- Steven Haider & Gary Solon, 2006.
"Life-Cycle Variation in the Association between Current and Lifetime Earnings,"
American Economic Review,
American Economic Association, pages 1308-1320.
- Steven Haider & Gary Solon, 2006. "Life-Cycle Variation in the Association between Current and Lifetime Earnings," NBER Working Papers 11943, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Weiss, Yoram & Willis, Robert J, 1997.
"Match Quality, New Information, and Marital Dissolution,"
Journal of Labor Economics,
University of Chicago Press, vol. 15(1), pages 293-329, January.
- Yoram Weiss & Robert J. Willis, "undated". "Match Quality, New Information and Marital Dissolution," University of Chicago - Population Research Center 95-13, Chicago - Population Research Center.
- Weiss, Y. & Willis, R.J., 1995. "Match Quality, New Information and Marital Dissolution," Papers 33-95, Tel Aviv - the Sackler Institute of Economic Studies.
- John Ermisch & Marco Francesconi & Thomas Siedler, 2004.
"Intergenerational Economic Mobility and Assortative Mating,"
Discussion Papers of DIW Berlin
448, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research.
- Ermisch, John & Francesconi, Marco & Siedler, Thomas, 2005. "Intergenerational Economic Mobility and Assortative Mating," IZA Discussion Papers 1847, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Burdett, Kenneth & Coles, Melvyn G, 1999. "Long-Term Partnership Formation: Marriage and Employment," Economic Journal, Royal Economic Society, vol. 109(456), pages 307-334, June.
- Becker, Gary S, 1973. "A Theory of Marriage: Part I," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 81(4), pages 813-846, July-Aug..
- Heckman, James, 2013. "Sample selection bias as a specification error," Applied Econometrics, Publishing House "SINERGIA PRESS", pages 129-137.
- Solon, Gary, 1992. "Intergenerational Income Mobility in the United States," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, pages 393-408.
- Lisa Jepsen & Christopher Jepsen, 2002. "An empirical analysis of the matching patterns of same-sex and opposite-sex couples," Demography, Springer;Population Association of America (PAA), vol. 39(3), pages 435-453, August.
- Ermisch, John & Francesconi, Marco, 2002.
"Intergenerational Social Mobility and Assortative Mating in Britain,"
IZA Discussion Papers
465, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Ermisch, John & Francesconi, Marco, 2002. "Intergenerational social mobility and assortative mating in Britain," ISER Working Paper Series 2002-06, Institute for Social and Economic Research.
- Grawe, Nathan D., 2003. "Biais lie au cycle de vie dans l'estimation de la persistance intergenerationnelle des gains d'emploi," Direction des etudes analytiques : documents de recherche 2003207f, Statistics Canada, Direction des etudes analytiques.
- Raquel Fernández & Alessandra Fogli & Claudia Olivetti, 2004. "Mothers and Sons: Preference Formation and Female Labor Force Dynamics," The Quarterly Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 119(4), pages 1249-1299.
- Knut R¯ed & Oddbj¯rn Raaum, 2003. "Administrative registers - Unexplored reservoirs of Scientific Knowledge?," Economic Journal, Royal Economic Society, vol. 113(488), pages 258-281, June.
More about this item
KeywordsFamilies; households and housing; Family history; Household; family and personal income; Income; pensions; spending and wealth;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2006-02-05 (All new papers)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:stc:stcp3f:2005272f. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Mark Brown). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/stagvca.html .