The relationship between inflation, output growth, and their uncertainties: Nonlinear Multivariate GARCH-M evidence
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- MÃƒÂ¼bariz Hasanov & Tolga Omay, 2011.
"The Relationship Between Inflation, Output Growth, and Their Uncertainties: Evidence from Selected CEE Countries,"
Emerging Markets Finance and Trade,
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 47(0), pages 5-20, July.
- Hasanov, Mübariz & Omay, Tolga, 2010. "The relationship between inflation, output growth, and their uncertainties: Evidence from selected CEE countries," MPRA Paper 23764, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Mubariz Hasanov & Tolga Omay, 2012. "The Relationship between Inflation, output growth, and their Uncertainties: Evidence from selected CEE countries," Hacettepe University Department of Economics Working Papers 20128, Hacettepe University, Department of Economics.
- Blackburn, Keith & Pelloni, Alessandra, 2004. "On the relationship between growth and volatility," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 83(1), pages 123-127, April.
- Tolga Omay & Mubariz Hasanov, 2010. "The effects of inflation uncertainty on interest rates: a nonlinear approach," Applied Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 42(23), pages 2941-2955.
- Omay, Tolga, 2010. "A Nonlinear New Approach to Investigating Crisis: A Case from Malaysia," MPRA Paper 20738, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Bahar Araz-Takay & K. Peren Arin & Tolga Omay, 2009. "The Endogenous And Non-Linear Relationship Between Terrorism And Economic Performance: Turkish Evidence," Defence and Peace Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 20(1), pages 1-10.
- Felix Chan & Michael McAleer, 2002. "Maximum likelihood estimation of STAR and STAR-GARCH models: theory and Monte Carlo evidence," Journal of Applied Econometrics, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 17(5), pages 509-534.
- Kevin B. Grier & Mark J. Perry, 2000. "The effects of real and nominal uncertainty on inflation and output growth: some garch-m evidence," Journal of Applied Econometrics, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 15(1), pages 45-58.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Tolga Omay & Furkan Emirmahmutoğlu, 2017. "The Comparison of Power and Optimization Algorithms on Unit Root Testing with Smooth Transition," Computational Economics, Springer;Society for Computational Economics, vol. 49(4), pages 623-651, April.
- Rene Coppe Pimentel & Taufiq Choudhry, 2014. "Stock Returns Under High Inflation and Interest Rates: Evidence from the Brazilian Market," Emerging Markets Finance and Trade, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 50(1), pages 71-92, January.
- repec:eee:riibaf:v:42:y:2017:i:c:p:75-93 is not listed on IDEAS
- Nasr, Adnen Ben & Balcilar, Mehmet & Ajmi, Ahdi N. & Aye, Goodness C. & Gupta, Rangan & van Eyden, Reneé, 2015.
"Causality between inflation and inflation uncertainty in South Africa: Evidence from a Markov-switching vector autoregressive model,"
Emerging Markets Review,
Elsevier, vol. 24(C), pages 46-68.
- Adnen Ben Nasr & Mehmet Balcilar & Ahdi N. Ajmi & Goodness C. Aye & Rangan Gupta & Reneé van Eyden, 2014. "Causality between Inflation and Inflation Uncertainty in South Africa: Evidence from a Markov-Switching Vector Autoregressive Model," Working Papers 201453, University of Pretoria, Department of Economics.
More about this item
KeywordsNonlinear multivariate GARCH-M; STVAR-GARCH; inflation; growth; uncertainty;
- C5 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Econometric Modeling
- E0 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - General
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ebl:ecbull:eb-11-00530. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.