Coca Leaves Production and Eradication: A General Equilibrium Analysis
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Ana MaríaDíaz & FabioSánchez, 2004. "A Geography Of Illicit Crops (Coca Leaf) And Armed Conflict In Colombia," DOCUMENTOS CEDE 001918, UNIVERSIDAD DE LOS ANDES-CEDE.
- Ibanez, Marcela & Carlsson, Fredrik, 2010.
"A survey-based choice experiment on coca cultivation,"
Journal of Development Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 93(2), pages 249-263, November.
- Marcela Ibanez & Fredrik Carlsson, 2009. "A survey-based choice experiment on coca cultivation," Courant Research Centre: Poverty, Equity and Growth - Discussion Papers 17, Courant Research Centre PEG.
- Michele Boldrin, 2009. "Growth And Cycles, In The Mode Of Marx And Schumpeter," Scottish Journal of Political Economy, Scottish Economic Society, vol. 56(s1), pages 415-442, September.
- Shapiro, Carl & Stiglitz, Joseph E, 1984. "Equilibrium Unemployment as a Worker Discipline Device," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 74(3), pages 433-444, June.
- Jeffrey M Wooldridge, 2010.
"Econometric Analysis of Cross Section and Panel Data,"
MIT Press Books,
The MIT Press,
edition 2, volume 1, number 0262232588, January.
- Jeffrey M. Wooldridge, 2001. "Econometric Analysis of Cross Section and Panel Data," MIT Press Books, The MIT Press, edition 1, volume 1, number 0262232197, January.
- Moreno-Sanchez, Rocio & Kraybill, David S. & Thompson, Stanley R., 2003. "An Econometric Analysis of Coca Eradication Policy in Colombia," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 31(2), pages 375-383, February.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Reyes, Luis Carlos, 2014.
"Estimating the Causal Effect of Forced Eradication on Coca Cultivation in Colombian Municipalities,"
Elsevier, vol. 61(C), pages 70-84.
- Reyes, Luis Carlos, 2011. "Estimating the causal effect of forced eradication on coca cultivation in Colombian municipalities," MPRA Paper 33478, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Daniel Mejía & Pascual Restrepo & Sandra V. Rozo, 2017.
"On the Effects of Enforcement on Illegal Markets: Evidence from a Quasi-Experiment in Colombia,"
World Bank Economic Review,
World Bank Group, vol. 31(2), pages 570-594.
- Mejía,Daniel & Restrepo,Pascual & Rozo,Sandra V., 2015. "On the effects of enforcement on illegal markets : evidence from a quasi-experiment in Colombia," Policy Research Working Paper Series 7409, The World Bank.
- Vasquez Escallon, Juanita, 2015. "When too much punishment decreases legality. The case of coca-reducing policies in Colombia," Annual Conference 2015 (Muenster): Economic Development - Theory and Policy 113156, Verein für Socialpolitik / German Economic Association.
More about this item
KeywordsGeneral Equilibrium; Three Stages Least Squares; Illegal Economy; Colombia;
- K4 - Law and Economics - - Legal Procedure, the Legal System, and Illegal Behavior
- O5 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economywide Country Studies
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ebl:ecbull:eb-11-00488. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.