The effects of specific commodity taxes on output and location of free entry oligopoly
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Hanoch, Giora, 1975. "The Elasticity of Scale and the Shape of Average Costs," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 65(3), pages 492-497, June.
- Hwang, Hong & Mai, Chao-Cheng & Shieh, Yeung-Nan, 2007. "Production-location decision and free entry oligopoly: A correction," Journal of Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 61(3), pages 576-579, May.
- Besley, Timothy, 1989. "Commodity taxation and imperfect competition : A note on the effects of entry," Journal of Public Economics, Elsevier, vol. 40(3), pages 359-367, December.
- Seade, Jesus K, 1980. "On the Effects of Entry," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 48(2), pages 479-489, March.
- Mai, Chao-cheng & Hwang, Hong, 1992. "Production-location decision and free entry oligopoly," Journal of Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 31(2), pages 252-271, March.
More about this item
Keywordsundifferentiated oligopoly; specific tax; location decision.;
- H2 - Public Economics - - Taxation, Subsidies, and Revenue
- L1 - Industrial Organization - - Market Structure, Firm Strategy, and Market Performance
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ebl:ecbull:eb-09-00107. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.