Effects of ad-valorem taxes on location decision under free entry Cournot oligopoly
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Hwang, Hong & Mai, Chao-Cheng & Shieh, Yeung-Nan, 2007. "Production-location decision and free entry oligopoly: A correction," Journal of Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 61(3), pages 576-579, May.
- Leon N. Moses, 1958. "Location and the Theory of Production," The Quarterly Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 72(2), pages 259-272.
- Martinich, Joseph S. & Hurter, Arthur P., 1990. "Generalized comparative statics for the production-location problem," Regional Science and Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 20(3), pages 275-294, November.
- Besley, Timothy, 1989. "Commodity taxation and imperfect competition : A note on the effects of entry," Journal of Public Economics, Elsevier, vol. 40(3), pages 359-367, December.
- Mai, Chao-cheng & Hwang, Hong, 1992. "Production-location decision and free entry oligopoly," Journal of Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 31(2), pages 252-271, March.
- Hanoch, Giora, 1975. "The Elasticity of Scale and the Shape of Average Costs," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 65(3), pages 492-497, June.
- Hong Hwang & Chao-cheng Mai, 1999. "Optimal Export Taxes with an Endogenous Location," Southern Economic Journal, Southern Economic Association, vol. 65(4), pages 940-952, April.
- Ming Chen & Yeung-Nan Shieh, 2011. "Specific commodity taxes, output and location decision under free entry oligopoly," The Annals of Regional Science, Springer;Western Regional Science Association, vol. 47(1), pages 25-36, August.
- Chiung-I Hwang & Yeung-Nan Shieh, 2007. "Factor market oligopsony and the location decision of free entry oligopoly," Economics Bulletin, AccessEcon, vol. 18(6), pages 1-7.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Yeung-Nan Shieh, 2015. "A note on location and the output effect of ad-valorem taxes under free entry oligopoly," Economics and Business Letters, Oviedo University Press, vol. 4(1), pages 30-35.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ove:journl:aid:9524. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Francisco J. Delgado) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/deovies.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.