Specific commodity taxes, output and location decision under free entry oligopoly
No abstract is available for this item.
Volume (Year): 47 (2011)
Issue (Month): 1 (August)
|Contact details of provider:|| Web page: http://www.springer.com|
|Order Information:||Web: http://link.springer.com/journal/168|
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Delipalla, Sofia & Keen, Michael, 1992.
"The comparison between ad valorem and specific taxation under imperfect competition,"
Journal of Public Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 49(3), pages 351-367, December.
- Sofia Delipalla & Michael Keen, 1991. "The Comparison Between Ad Valorem and Specific Taxation under Imperfect Competition," Working Papers 821, Queen's University, Department of Economics.
- Khalili, Amir & Mathur, Vijay K. & Bodenhorn, Diran, 1974. "Location and the theory of production: A generalization," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 9(4), pages 467-475, December.
- Hwang, Hong & Mai, Chao-Cheng & Shieh, Yeung-Nan, 2007. "Production-location decision and free entry oligopoly: A correction," Journal of Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 61(3), pages 576-579, May.
- Martinich, Joseph S. & Hurter, Arthur P., 1990. "Generalized comparative statics for the production-location problem," Regional Science and Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 20(3), pages 275-294, November.
- Seade, Jesus K, 1980. "On the Effects of Entry," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 48(2), pages 479-489, March.
- Besley, Timothy, 1989. "Commodity taxation and imperfect competition : A note on the effects of entry," Journal of Public Economics, Elsevier, vol. 40(3), pages 359-367, December.
- Mai, Chao-cheng & Hwang, Hong, 1992. "Production-location decision and free entry oligopoly," Journal of Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 31(2), pages 252-271, March.
- Hanoch, Giora, 1975. "The Elasticity of Scale and the Shape of Average Costs," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 65(3), pages 492-497, June.
- Shieh, Yeung-nan & Mai, Chao-cheng, 1984. "Location and the theory of production Clarifications and extensions," Regional Science and Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 14(2), pages 199-218, May. Full references (including those not matched with items on IDEAS)