Time Zones, Outsourcing and Patterns of International Trade
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Ethier, Wilfred J, 1982. "National and International Returns to Scale in the Modern Theory of International Trade," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 72(3), pages 389-405, June.
- Toru Kikuchi, 2003. "Interconnectivity of communications networks and international trade," Canadian Journal of Economics, Canadian Economics Association, vol. 36(1), pages 155-167, February.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Egger, Peter H. & Larch, Mario, 2013. "Time zone differences as trade barriers," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 119(2), pages 172-175.
- Elisabeth Christen, 2017.
"Time Zones Matter: The Impact of Distance and Time Zones on Services Trade,"
The World Economy,
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 40(3), pages 612-631, March.
- Elisabeth Christen, 2012. "Time zones matter: The impact of distance and time zones on services trade," Working Papers 2012-14, Faculty of Economics and Statistics, University of Innsbruck.
- Elisabeth Christen, 2012. "Time zones matter: The impact of distance and time zones on services trade," Economics working papers 2012-10, Department of Economics, Johannes Kepler University Linz, Austria.
- Elisabeth Christen, 2013. "Time Zones Matter: The Impact of Distance and Time Zones on Services Trade," WIFO Working Papers 445, WIFO.
- Elisabeth Christen, 2012. "Time zones matter: The impact of distance and time zones on services trade," FIW Working Paper series 090, FIW.
- Kikuchi, Toru & Iwasa, Kazumichi, 2010.
"A simple model of service trade with time zone differences,"
International Review of Economics & Finance,
Elsevier, vol. 19(1), pages 75-80, January.
- Kikuchi, Toru & Iwasa, Kazumichi, 2008. "A Simple Model of Service Trade with Time Zone Differences," MPRA Paper 9574, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Noritsugu Nakanishi & Ngo Van Long, 2015. "The Distributional and Allocative Impacts of Virtual Labor Mobility across Time Zones through Communication Networks," Review of International Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 23(3), pages 638-662, August.
- Rebecca Tomasik, 2013. "Time zone-related continuity and synchronization effects on bilateral trade flows," Review of World Economics (Weltwirtschaftliches Archiv), Springer;Institut für Weltwirtschaft (Kiel Institute for the World Economy), vol. 149(2), pages 321-342, June.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ebl:ecbull:eb-06f10018. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.