Technological Integration and Income Gaps
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
References listed on IDEAS
- Jeffrey D. Sachs & Andrew M. Warner, 1995. "Natural Resource Abundance and Economic Growth," NBER Working Papers 5398, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- repec:hoo:wpaper:e-92-3 is not listed on IDEAS
- Rebelo, Sergio, 1991. "Long-Run Policy Analysis and Long-Run Growth," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 99(3), pages 500-521, June.
- Dixit, Avinash K & Stiglitz, Joseph E, 1977.
"Monopolistic Competition and Optimum Product Diversity,"
American Economic Review,
American Economic Association, vol. 67(3), pages 297-308, June.
- Dixit, Avinash K & Stiglitz, Joseph E, 1975. "Monopolistic Competition and Optimum Product Diversity," The Warwick Economics Research Paper Series (TWERPS) 64, University of Warwick, Department of Economics.
- Romer, Paul M, 1990. "Endogenous Technological Change," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 98(5), pages 71-102, October.
- Alwyn Young, 1991. "Learning by Doing and the Dynamic Effects of International Trade," NBER Working Papers 3577, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Luis A. Rivera-Batiz & Paul M. Romer, 1991. "Economic Integration and Endogenous Growth," The Quarterly Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 106(2), pages 531-555.
- Alwyn Young, 1991. "Learning by Doing and the Dynamic Effects of International Trade," The Quarterly Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 106(2), pages 369-405.
- Carlos Humberto Ortiz Q., 1994.
"Integración tecnológica y crecimiento económico: evidencia empírica,"
Ensayos sobre Política Económica,
Banco de la Republica de Colombia, vol. 13(25), pages 73-95, Junio.
- Carlos Humberto Ortiz Q., 1994. "Integración Tecnológica Y Crecimiento Económico: Evidencia Empírica," ENSAYOS SOBRE POLÍTICA ECONÓMICA, BANCO DE LA REPÚBLICA - ESPE, vol. 13(25), pages 73-95, June.
- Kubo, Yuji, 1985. "A cross-country comparison of interindustry linkages and the role of imported intermediate inputs," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 13(12), pages 1287-1298, December.
- Kenneth J. Arrow, 1962. "The Economic Implications of Learning by Doing," Review of Economic Studies, Oxford University Press, vol. 29(3), pages 155-173.
- Ethier, Wilfred J, 1982. "National and International Returns to Scale in the Modern Theory of International Trade," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 72(3), pages 389-405, June.
- Lucas, Robert Jr., 1988. "On the mechanics of economic development," Journal of Monetary Economics, Elsevier, vol. 22(1), pages 3-42, July.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Ortíz Quevedo, Carlos Humberto & Salazar Juan David, 2014. "Brasil como horizonte: mayor ingreso y mayor crecimiento económico para Colombia," DOCUMENTOS DE TRABAJO-CIDSE 011033, UNIVERSIDAD DEL VALLE - CIDSE.
- Ortíz, Carlos Humberto, 2013. "Economic growth consequences of structural stagnation: A two-sector model of productive diversification," REVISTA LECTURAS DE ECONOMÍA, UNIVERSIDAD DE ANTIOQUIA - CIE, issue 78, pages 73-113, May.
- Edgar Vicente MARCILLO YÉPEZ, 2012. "Cambio estructural y demanda de trabajo calificado en Colombia en el periodo 1950 - 2007," ARCHIVOS DE ECONOMÍA 010098, DEPARTAMENTO NACIONAL DE PLANEACIÓN.
More about this item
Keywordsinput-output; technological integration; income gaps; asymmetric technological structures; factor price equalization;
- C67 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Mathematical Methods; Programming Models; Mathematical and Simulation Modeling - - - Input-Output Models
- D57 - Microeconomics - - General Equilibrium and Disequilibrium - - - Input-Output Tables and Analysis
- F11 - International Economics - - Trade - - - Neoclassical Models of Trade
- L60 - Industrial Organization - - Industry Studies: Manufacturing - - - General
- O14 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economic Development - - - Industrialization; Manufacturing and Service Industries; Choice of Technology
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:lde:journl:y:2008:i:68:p:217-247. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Carlos Andrés Vasco Correa). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/deantco.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.