Cash Flow Valuation in an Inflactionary World. The Case of World Bank for Regulated Firms
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Ignacio Velez-Pareja, 2005. "Cash Flow Valuation in an Inflationary World. The Case of World Bank for Regulated Firms," PROYECCIONES FINANCIERAS Y VALORACION 002109, MASTER CONSULTORES.
References listed on IDEAS
- Ignacio Vélez Pareja, 1999. "Project Evaluation in an Inflationary Environment," PROYECCIONES FINANCIERAS Y VALORACION 003391, MASTER CONSULTORES.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Ignacio Vélez-Pareja & Joseph Tham & Viviana Fernández, 2005.
"Adjustment of the WACC with Subsidized Debt in the Presence of Corporate Taxes: The N-Period Case,"
Economic Analysis Working Papers (2002-2010). Atlantic Review of Economics (2011-2016),
Colexio de Economistas de A Coruña, Spain and Fundación Una Galicia Moderna, vol. 4, pages 1-19, October.
- Ignacio Velez-Pareja & Joseph Tham & Viviana Fernandez, 2005. "Adjustment of the WACC with Subsidized Debt in the Presence of Corporate Taxes: the N-Period Case," Finance 0504006, EconWPA.
- Ignacio Vélez-Pareja & Joseph Tham & Viviana Fernández, 2005. "Adjustment of the WACC with Subsidized Debt in the Presence of Corporate Taxes: the N-Period Case," PROYECCIONES FINANCIERAS Y VALORACION 001945, MASTER CONSULTORES.
More about this item
- M21 - Business Administration and Business Economics; Marketing; Accounting; Personnel Economics - - Business Economics - - - Business Economics
- M41 - Business Administration and Business Economics; Marketing; Accounting; Personnel Economics - - Accounting - - - Accounting
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eac:articl:12/06. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Jose González Seoane). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/cecorea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.