Constant Leverage And Constant Cost Of Capital: A Common Knowledge Half-Truth
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Ignacio Velez-Pareja & Rauf Ibragimov & Joseph Tham, 2007. "Constant leverage and constant cost of capital: a common knowledge half-truth," PROYECCIONES FINANCIERAS Y VALORACION 003939, MASTER CONSULTORES.
References listed on IDEAS
- Ignacio Vélez-Pareja & Joseph Tham, 2006.
"An Embarrassment of Riches: Winning Ways to Value with the WACC,"
Economic Analysis Working Papers (2002-2010). Atlantic Review of Economics (2011-2016),
Colexio de Economistas de A Coruña, Spain and Fundación Una Galicia Moderna, vol. 5, pages 1-23, February.
- Joseph Tham & Ignacio Velez-Pareja, 2002. "An Embarrassment of Riches: Winning Ways to Value with the WACC," PROYECCIONES FINANCIERAS Y VALORACION 001974, MASTER CONSULTORES.
- Ignacio Velez-Pareja & Joseph Tham, 2008. "Constant leverage modeling: A reply to "A tutorial to the Mckinsey model for valuation of companies"," PROYECCIONES FINANCIERAS Y VALORACION 004574, MASTER CONSULTORES.
- Ignacio Vélez-Pareja & Antonio Burbano, 2005. "Consistency in Valuation: A Practical Guide," PROYECCIONES FINANCIERAS Y VALORACION 002192, MASTER CONSULTORES.
- Ignacio Velez-Pareja & Joseph Tham, 2000. "A Note on the Weighted Average Cost of Capital WACC," PROYECCIONES FINANCIERAS Y VALORACION 001926, MASTER CONSULTORES.
- Ignacio Vélez-Pareja, 2004. "Modeling the Financial Impact of Regulatory Policy: Practical Recommendations and Suggestions. The Case of World Bank," PROYECCIONES FINANCIERAS Y VALORACION 003228, MASTER CONSULTORES.
- Ignacio Vélez-Pareja & Joseph Tham, 2004. "Consistency in Chocolate. A Fresh Look at Copeland’s Hershey Foods & Co Case," PROYECCIONES FINANCIERAS Y VALORACION 002191, MASTER CONSULTORES.
- Robert A. Taggart & Jr., 1991. "Consistent valuation and Cost of Capital Expressions With Corporate and Personal Taxes," Financial Management, Financial Management Association, vol. 20(3), Fall.
- Fernandez, Pablo, 2002. "Valuation Methods and Shareholder Value Creation," Elsevier Monographs, Elsevier, edition 1, number 9780122538414.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Ignacio Vélez-Pareja, 2009.
"Which Cost Of Debt Should Be Used In Forecasting Cash Flows?,"
UNIVERSIDAD ICESI, June.
- Ignacio Velez-Pareja, 2007. "Which cost of debt should be used in forecasting cash flows?," PROYECCIONES FINANCIERAS Y VALORACION 004318, MASTER CONSULTORES.
More about this item
KeywordsWACC; constant cost of capital; constant leverage; cash flows;
- D61 - Microeconomics - - Welfare Economics - - - Allocative Efficiency; Cost-Benefit Analysis
- G31 - Financial Economics - - Corporate Finance and Governance - - - Capital Budgeting; Fixed Investment and Inventory Studies
- H43 - Public Economics - - Publicly Provided Goods - - - Project Evaluation; Social Discount Rate
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:col:000129:005012. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.