An Embarrassment of Riches: Winning Ways to Value with the WACC
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Joseph Tham & Ignacio Velez-Pareja, 2002. "An Embarrassment of Riches: Winning Ways to Value with the WACC," PROYECCIONES FINANCIERAS Y VALORACION 001974, MASTER CONSULTORES.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Ignacio Vélez-Pareja & Antonio Burbano-Pérez, 2006.
"A Practical Guide for Consistency in Valuation: Cash Flows, Terminal Value and Cost of Capital,"
Economic Analysis Working Papers (2002-2010). Atlantic Review of Economics (2011-2016),
Colexio de Economistas de A Coruña, Spain and Fundación Una Galicia Moderna, vol. 5, pages 1-16, June.
- Ignacio Vélez Pareja & Antonio Burbano Pérez, 2003. "A Practical Guide for Consistency in Valuation: Cash Flows, Terminal Value and Cost of Capital," PROYECCIONES FINANCIERAS Y VALORACION 001927, MASTER CONSULTORES.
- Ignacio Vélez-Pareja & Rauf Ibragimov & Joseph Tham, 2008.
"Constant Leverage And Constant Cost Of Capital: A Common Knowledge Half-Truth,"
UNIVERSIDAD ICESI, June.
- Ignacio Velez-Pareja & Rauf Ibragimov & Joseph Tham, 2007. "Constant leverage and constant cost of capital: a common knowledge half-truth," PROYECCIONES FINANCIERAS Y VALORACION 003939, MASTER CONSULTORES.
More about this item
- D61 - Microeconomics - - Welfare Economics - - - Allocative Efficiency; Cost-Benefit Analysis
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eac:articl:02/05. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Jose González Seoane). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/cecorea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.