Valuation Methods and Shareholder Value Creation
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Magni, Carlo Alberto, 2009.
"Splitting up value: A critical review of residual income theories,"
European Journal of Operational Research,
Elsevier, vol. 198(1), pages 1-22, October.
- Carlo Alberto, Magni, 2008. "Splitting Up Value: A Critical Review of Residual Income Theories," MPRA Paper 10506, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Pablo Fernandez, 2011. "How to Value a Seasonal Company’s Discounting Cash Flows," European Research Studies Journal, European Research Studies Journal, vol. 0(2), pages 27-52.
- G. Lumpkin & Todd Moss & David Gras & Shoko Kato & Alejandro Amezcua, 2013. "Entrepreneurial processes in social contexts: how are they different, if at all?," Small Business Economics, Springer, vol. 40(3), pages 761-783, April.
- Grzegorz Urbanek, 2011. "Brand and shareholder value during financial crises 2008-2009 (Marka a wartosc dla akcjonariuszy w okresie kryzysu finansowego 2008-2009 )," Problemy Zarzadzania, University of Warsaw, Faculty of Management, vol. 9(31), pages 155-169.
- Magni, Carlo Alberto, 2005. "Economic profit, NPV, and CAPM: Biases and violations of Modigliani and Miller's Proposition I," MPRA Paper 7359, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 27 Feb 2008.
- Magni, Carlo Alberto, 2010.
"Residual income and value creation: An investigation into the lost-capital paradigm,"
European Journal of Operational Research,
Elsevier, vol. 201(2), pages 505-519, March.
- Magni, Carlo Alberto, 2007. "Residual income and value creation: An investigation into the lost-capital paradigm," MPRA Paper 6783, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Magni, Carlo Alberto, 2007. "Residual income and value creation: An investigation into the lost-capital paradigm," MPRA Paper 7335, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Ignacio Vélez-Pareja & Rauf Ibragimov & Joseph Tham, 2008.
"Constant Leverage And Constant Cost Of Capital: A Common Knowledge Half-Truth,"
Universidad Icesi, June.
- Ignacio Velez-Pareja & Rauf Ibragimov & Joseph Tham, 2007. "Constant leverage and constant cost of capital: a common knowledge half-truth," Proyecciones Financieras y Valoración 003939, Master Consultores.
- Serge Agbodjo & Isabelle Martinez, 2012. "La création de valeur actionnariale est-elle pertinente pour la prise de décision d'investissement ? Une étude empirique du SBF250 par secteurs d'activité," Post-Print hal-00935809, HAL.
- Andrzej Rutkowski, 2008. "Multiples modification in assessment of M&A processes," Operations Research and Decisions, Wroclaw University of Technology, Institute of Organization and Management, vol. 3, pages 71-87.
- Johansson, Per-Olov, 2016. "On lessons from energy and environmental cost–benefit analysis," Technological Forecasting and Social Change, Elsevier, vol. 112(C), pages 20-25.
- Mohsen Afsharian & Anna Kryvko & Peter Reichling, 2011. "Efficiency and Its Impact on the Performance of European Commercial Banks," FEMM Working Papers 110018, Otto-von-Guericke University Magdeburg, Faculty of Economics and Management.
- Ansay, Thomas, 2009. "Firm valuation: tax shields & discount rates," MPRA Paper 23027, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 20 May 2010.
- Mario Massari & Francesco Roncaglio & Laura Zanetti, 2008. "On the Equivalence between the APV and the "wacc" Approach in a Growing Leveraged Firm," European Financial Management, European Financial Management Association, vol. 14(1), pages 152-162.
- Janiszewski Sławomir, 2011. "How to Perform Discounted Cash Flow Valuation?," Foundations of Management, Sciendo, vol. 3(1), pages 81-96, January.
- Borell, Mariela & Heger, Diana, 2013. "Sources of value creation through private equity-backed mergers and acquisitions: The case of buy-and-build strategies," ZEW Discussion Papers 13-094, ZEW - Leibniz Centre for European Economic Research.
- repec:scn:financ:y:2014:i:3:p:114-122 is not listed on IDEAS
- Fernandez, Pablo, 2006.
"The equity premium in finance and valuation textbooks,"
IESE Research Papers
D/657, IESE Business School.
- Fernandez, Pablo, 2008. "The equity premium in finance and valuation textbooks," IESE Research Papers D/745, IESE Business School.
- Fernandez, Pablo, 2006. "The correct value of tax shields: An analysis of 23 theories," IESE Research Papers D/628, IESE Business School.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:monogr:9780122538414. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: http://www.sciencedirect.com/ .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .