Integrating Hidden Unemployment in the Measurement of Unemployment in Selected OECD Countries
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Wayne Vroman, 1977. "Worker Upgrading and the Business Cycle," Brookings Papers on Economic Activity, Economic Studies Program, The Brookings Institution, vol. 8(1), pages 229-252.
- Wachter, Michael L, 1970. "Cyclical Variation in the Interindustry Wage Structure," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 60(1), pages 75-84, March.
- Ajit K. GHOSE, 2000. "Trade liberalization, employment and global inequality," International Labour Review, International Labour Organization, vol. 139(3), pages 281-305, September.
- Arthur M. Okun, 1973. "Upward Mobility in a High-Pressure Economy," Brookings Papers on Economic Activity, Economic Studies Program, The Brookings Institution, vol. 4(1), pages 207-262.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- De Vita, Glauco & Livanos, Ilias & Salotti, Simone, 2014. "Involuntary non-standard employment: evidence from Italian regions," MPRA Paper 58117, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Johann Fuchs & Enzo Weber, 2013.
"A new look at the discouragement and the added worker hypotheses: applying a trend--cycle decomposition to unemployment,"
Applied Economics Letters,
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 20(15), pages 1374-1378, October.
- Fuchs, Johann & Weber, Enzo, 2013. "A new look at the discouragement and the added worker hypotheses : applying a trend-cycle decomposition to unemployment," IAB Discussion Paper 201301, Institut für Arbeitsmarkt- und Berufsforschung (IAB), Nürnberg [Institute for Employment Research, Nuremberg, Germany].
- repec:kap:poprpr:v:37:y:2018:i:1:d:10.1007_s11113-017-9451-3 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:taf:applec:v:49:y:2017:i:60:p:5971-5982 is not listed on IDEAS
- Fuchs, Johann & Söhnlein, Doris & Weber, Brigitte & Weber, Enzo, 2017. "Forecasting labour supply and population: an integrated stochastic model," IAB Discussion Paper 201701, Institut für Arbeitsmarkt- und Berufsforschung (IAB), Nürnberg [Institute for Employment Research, Nuremberg, Germany].
- Johann Fuchs, 2014. "Der Einfluss von Hartz IV auf die westdeutsche Stille Reserve – Ergebnisse auf Basis unterschiedlicher methodischer Ansätze," AStA Wirtschafts- und Sozialstatistisches Archiv, Springer;Deutsche Statistische Gesellschaft - German Statistical Society, vol. 8(1), pages 33-48, June.
- Christl, Michael & Kucsera, Dénes, 2013. "Österreich, das Land der versteckten Arbeitslosigkeit," EconStor Preprints 110462, ZBW - German National Library of Economics.
- Johann Fuchs & Enzo Weber, 2017.
"Long-term unemployment and labour force participation: a decomposition of unemployment to test for the discouragement and added worker hypotheses,"
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 49(60), pages 5971-5982, December.
- Fuchs, Johann & Weber, Enzo, 2015. "Long-term unemployment and labor force participation : a decomposition of unemployment to test for the discouragement and added worker hypotheses," IAB Discussion Paper 201532, Institut für Arbeitsmarkt- und Berufsforschung (IAB), Nürnberg [Institute for Employment Research, Nuremberg, Germany].
- Ozerkek, Y., 2013. "Unemployment And Labor Force Participation: A Panel Cointegration Analysis For European Countries," Applied Econometrics and International Development, Euro-American Association of Economic Development, vol. 13(1), pages 67-76.
More about this item
KeywordsHidden unemployment; unemployment; OECD.;
- J10 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Demographic Economics - - - General
- J21 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Demand and Supply of Labor - - - Labor Force and Employment, Size, and Structure
- J64 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Mobility, Unemployment, Vacancies, and Immigrant Workers - - - Unemployment: Models, Duration, Incidence, and Job Search
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eaa:aeinde:v:5:y:2005:i:2_5. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (M. Carmen Guisan). General contact details of provider: http://www.usc.es/economet/eaa.htm .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.