Gouvernance des entreprises:la construction d'un champ social par la loi américaine
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Fox, Merritt B. & Heller, Michael A., 1999. "Lesson from Fiascos in Russian Corporate Governance," Berkeley Olin Program in Law & Economics, Working Paper Series qt1fk9b8g8, Berkeley Olin Program in Law & Economics.
- Michael A. Heller & Merritt B. Fox, 1999. "Lessons from Fiascos in Russian Corporate Governance," William Davidson Institute Working Papers Series 282, William Davidson Institute at the University of Michigan.
- Hayagreeva Rao & Kumar Sivakumar, 1999. "Institutional Sources of Boundary-Spanning Structures: The Establishment of Investor Relations Departments in the Fortune 500 Industrials," Organization Science, INFORMS, vol. 10(1), pages 27-42, February.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:dau:papers:123456789/13577 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:dau:papers:123456789/7549 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
Keywordsgouvernance des entreprises; champ social; histoire économique; droit économique; corporate governance; social field; business history; law and economics.;
- K22 - Law and Economics - - Regulation and Business Law - - - Business and Securities Law
- N82 - Economic History - - Micro-Business History - - - U.S.; Canada: 1913-
- G39 - Financial Economics - - Corporate Finance and Governance - - - Other
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:dij:revfcs:v:6:y:2003:i:q4:p:133-154. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Gérard Charreaux). General contact details of provider: http://www.revues.org/ .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.