Repairing the Organizational Trust to Maintain and Enhance Deposits in Iran
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Alaka N Rao & Jone L Pearce & Katherine Xin, 2005. "Governments, reciprocal exchange and trust among business associates," Journal of International Business Studies, Palgrave Macmillan;Academy of International Business, vol. 36(1), pages 104-118, January.
- Bruce Kogut, 2002. "Capital market development and mass privatization are logical contradictions: lessons from Russia and the Czech Republic," Industrial and Corporate Change, Oxford University Press, vol. 11(1), pages 1-37, February.
More about this item
KeywordsOrganizational Trust; Participation on Deposit Market; Deposit Market.;
- E7 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Macro-Based Behavioral Economics
- E44 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Money and Interest Rates - - - Financial Markets and the Macroeconomy
- E58 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Monetary Policy, Central Banking, and the Supply of Money and Credit - - - Central Banks and Their Policies
- G2 - Financial Economics - - Financial Institutions and Services
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:mbr:jmonec:v:12:y:2017:i:4:p:409-432. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Majid Ein.). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/mbcbiir.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.