Institutional Technology and the Chains of Trust: Capital Markets and Privatization in Russia and the Czech Republic
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Richard Podpiera, 1996. "The Czech Investment Fund Industry: Development and Behaviour," William Davidson Institute Working Papers Series 22, William Davidson Institute at the University of Michigan.
- Fox, Merritt B. & Heller, Michael A., 1999. "Lesson from Fiascos in Russian Corporate Governance," Berkeley Olin Program in Law & Economics, Working Paper Series qt1fk9b8g8, Berkeley Olin Program in Law & Economics.
- Michael A. Heller & Merritt B. Fox, 1999. "Lessons from Fiascos in Russian Corporate Governance," William Davidson Institute Working Papers Series 282, William Davidson Institute at the University of Michigan.
- North, Douglass C. & Weingast, Barry R., 1989. "Constitutions and Commitment: The Evolution of Institutions Governing Public Choice in Seventeenth-Century England," The Journal of Economic History, Cambridge University Press, vol. 49(04), pages 803-832, December.
- Simon Johnson & Andrei Shleifer, 1999. "Coase v. the Coasians," Harvard Institute of Economic Research Working Papers 1885, Harvard - Institute of Economic Research.
- D. Stark, 1996. "Recombinant Property in East European Capitalism," VOPROSY ECONOMIKI, N.P. Redaktsiya zhurnala "Voprosy Economiki", vol. 6.
- Hayri, Aydin & McDermott, Gerald A, 1998. "The Network Properties of Corporate Governance and Industrial Restructuring: A Post-Socialist Lesson," Industrial and Corporate Change, Oxford University Press, vol. 7(1), pages 153-193, March.
- Peter Murrell, 1995. "The Transition According to Cambridge, Mass," Journal of Economic Literature, American Economic Association, vol. 33(1), pages 164-178, March.
- Hingorani, Archana & Lehn, Kenneth & Makhija, Anil K., 1997. "Investor behavior in mass privatization: The case of the Czech voucher scheme," Journal of Financial Economics, Elsevier, vol. 44(3), pages 349-396, June.
More about this item
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2001-10-01 (All new papers)
- NEP-EEC-2001-10-01 (European Economics)
- NEP-FMK-2001-10-01 (Financial Markets)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wdi:papers:2000-335. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (WDI). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/wdumius.html .