Interbank Networks in Prewar Japan: Structure and Implications
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Ron Boschma & Emanuela Marrocu & Raffaele Paci, 2016.
"Symmetric and asymmetric effects of proximities. The case of M&A deals in Italy,"
Journal of Economic Geography,
Oxford University Press, vol. 16(2), pages 505-535.
- Emanuela Marrocu & Ron Boschma & Raffaele Paci, 2014. "Symmetric and asymmetric effects of proximities. The case of M&A deals in Italy," ERSA conference papers ersa14p76, European Regional Science Association.
- Ron Boschma & Matté Hartog, 2014.
"Merger and Acquisition Activity as Driver of Spatial Clustering: The Spatial Evolution of the Dutch Banking Industry, 1850–1993,"
Clark University, vol. 90(3), pages 247-266, July.
- Ron Boschma & Matté Hartog, 2013. "Merger and acquisition activity as driver of spatial clustering: the spatial evolution of the Dutch banking industry, 1850-1993," Papers in Evolutionary Economic Geography (PEEG) 1315, Utrecht University, Department of Human Geography and Spatial Planning, Group Economic Geography, revised Sep 2013.
More about this item
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2011-07-13 (All new papers)
- NEP-HIS-2011-07-13 (Business, Economic & Financial History)
- NEP-NET-2011-07-13 (Network Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cfi:fseres:cf250. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/catokjp.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .