Report NEP-NET-2011-07-13This is the archive for NEP-NET, a report on new working papers in the area of Network Economics. Yi-Nung Yang issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Knieps, Günther, 2010. "Regulatory reforms of European network industries and the courts," Discussion Papers 129 [rev.], University of Freiburg, Institute for Transport Economics and Regional Policy.
- Tetsuji Okazaki & Michiru Sawada, 2011. "Interbank Networks in Prewar Japan: Structure and Implications," CARF F-Series CARF-F-250, Center for Advanced Research in Finance, Faculty of Economics, The University of Tokyo.
- Item repec:dgr:eureri:1765023489 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Steffen Hoernig & Roman Inderst & Tommaso Valletti, 2011. "Calling Circles: Network Competition with Non-Uniform Calling Patterns," CEIS Research Paper 206, Tor Vergata University, CEIS, revised 04 Jul 2011.
- Knieps, Günter, 2010. "Network neutrality and the evolution of the internet," Discussion Papers 135, University of Freiburg, Institute for Transport Economics and Regional Policy.
- Carlos Lever Guzmán, 2011. "Price Competition on Network," Working Papers 2011-04, Banco de México.
- Arvis, Jean-François & Shepherd, Ben, 2011. "The air connectivity index : measuring integration in the global air transport network," Policy Research Working Paper Series 5722, The World Bank.
- Oecd, 2011. "Next Generation Access Networks and Market Structure," OECD Digital Economy Papers 183, OECD Publishing.
- M. Comune & A. Naghavi & G. Prarolo, 2011. "Intellectual Property Rights and South-North Global Innovation Networks," Working Papers wp764, Dipartimento Scienze Economiche, Universita' di Bologna.