Family dynamics and housing
No abstract is available for this item.
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Clara H. Mulder & William A.V. Clark & Michael Wagner, 2002. "A comparative analysis of leaving home in the United States, the Netherlands and West Germany," Demographic Research, Max Planck Institute for Demographic Research, Rostock, Germany, vol. 7(17), pages 565-592, December.
- Clara H Mulder & Gunnar Malmberg, 2011. "Moving related to separation: who moves and to what distance," Environment and Planning A, Pion Ltd, London, vol. 43(11), pages 2589-2607, November.
- Helmut Rainer & Ian Smith, 2010.
"Staying together for the sake of the home?: house price shocks and partnership dissolution in the UK,"
Journal of the Royal Statistical Society Series A,
Royal Statistical Society, vol. 173(3), pages 557-574.
- Helmut Rainer & Ian Smith, 2008. "Staying Together for the Sake of the Home? House Price Shocks and Partnership Dissolution in the UK," Discussion Paper Series, Department of Economics 200809, Department of Economics, University of St. Andrews.
- Rainer, Helmut & Smith, Ian, 2010. "Staying together for the sake of the home?: house price shocks and partnership dissolution in the UK," Munich Reprints in Economics 19755, University of Munich, Department of Economics.
- Rainer, Helmut & Smith, Ian, 2008. "Staying together for the sake of the home? House price shocks and partnership dissolution in the UK," ISER Working Paper Series 2008-31, Institute for Social and Economic Research.
- Ermisch, John & Di Salvo, Pamela, 1997. "The Economic Determinants of Young People's Household Formation," Economica, London School of Economics and Political Science, vol. 64(256), pages 627-644, November.
- Cecilia Öst, 2012. "Housing and children: simultaneous decisions?—a cohort study of young adults’ housing and family formation decision," Journal of Population Economics, Springer;European Society for Population Economics, vol. 25(1), pages 349-366, January.
- Marika Jalovaara, 2002. "Socioeconomic differentials in divorce risk by duration of marriage," Demographic Research, Max Planck Institute for Demographic Research, Rostock, Germany, vol. 7(16), pages 537-564, November.
- Steven C. Bourassa & Donald R. Haurin & R. Jean Haurin & Patric H. Hendershott, 1994. "Independent Living and Home Ownership: An Analysis of Australian Youth," Australian Economic Review, The University of Melbourne, Melbourne Institute of Applied Economic and Social Research, vol. 27(3), pages 29-44.
- Steven C. Bourassa & Donald R. Haurin & R. Jean Haurin & Patric H. Hendershott, 1993. "Independent Living and Homeownership: An Analysis of Australian Youth," NBER Working Papers 4450, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Ermisch, John, 1999. "Prices, Parents, and Young People's Household Formation," Journal of Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 45(1), pages 47-71, January.
- Roger Avery & Frances Goldscheider & Alden Speare, 1992. "Feathered nest/gilded cage: Parental income and leaving home in the transition to adulthood," Demography, Springer;Population Association of America (PAA), vol. 29(3), pages 375-388, August.
- Hill Kulu, 2008. "Fertility and spatial mobility in the life course: evidence from Austria," Environment and Planning A, Pion Ltd, London, vol. 40(3), pages 632-652, March.
- Haurin, Donald R & Hendershott, Patric H & Kim, Dongwook, 1993. "The Impact of Real Rents and Wages on Household Formation," The Review of Economics and Statistics, MIT Press, vol. 75(2), pages 284-293, May.
- Aslan Zorlu & Clara Mulder, 2011. "Ethnic Differences in Leaving Home: Timing and Pathways," Demography, Springer;Population Association of America (PAA), vol. 48(1), pages 49-72, February.
- Francesca Michielin & Clara H Mulder, 2008. "Family events and the residential mobility of couples," Environment and Planning A, Pion Ltd, London, vol. 40(11), pages 2770-2790, November.
- Zhou Yu & Dowell Myers, 2010. "Misleading Comparisons of Homeownership Rates when the Variable Effect of Household Formation Is Ignored: Explaining Rising Homeownership and the Homeownership Gap between Blacks and Asians in the US," Urban Studies, Urban Studies Journal Limited, vol. 47(12), pages 2615-2640, November.
- Karen Leppel, 1987. "Household Formation and Unrelated Housemates," The American Economist, , vol. 31(1), pages 38-47, March. Full references (including those not matched with items on IDEAS)
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:dem:demres:v:29:y:2013:i:14. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Editorial Office)
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.