Ethnic Differences in Leaving Home: Timing and Pathways
No abstract is available for this item.
Volume (Year): 48 (2011)
Issue (Month): 1 (February)
|Contact details of provider:|| Web page: http://www.springer.com/economics/journal/13524|
|Order Information:||Web: http://link.springer.de/orders.htm|
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Mike Murphy & Duolao Wang, 1998. "Family and sociodemographic influences on patterns of leaving home in Postwar Britain," Demography, Springer, vol. 35(3), pages 293-305, August.
- Ermisch, John, 1999. "Prices, Parents, and Young People's Household Formation," Journal of Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 45(1), pages 47-71, January.
- Aslan Zorlu & Joop Hartog, 2008. "Employment Assimilation of Immigrants in the Netherlands," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers 08-057/3, Tinbergen Institute.
- Roger Avery & Frances Goldscheider & Alden Speare, 1992. "Feathered nest/gilded cage: Parental income and leaving home in the transition to adulthood," Demography, Springer, vol. 29(3), pages 375-388, August.
- Leslie Whittington & H. Elizabeth Peters, 1996. "Economic incentives for financial and residential independence," Demography, Springer, vol. 33(1), pages 82-97, February.
- van Beek, Krijn W. H. & Koopmans, Carl C. & van Praag, Bernard M. S., 1997. "Shopping at the labour market: A real tale of fiction," European Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 41(2), pages 295-317, February.
- Paola Giuliano, 2007.
"Living Arrangements in Western Europe: Does Cultural Origin Matter?,"
Journal of the European Economic Association,
MIT Press, vol. 5(5), pages 927-952, 09.
- Giuliano, Paola, 2006. "Living Arrangements in Western Europe: Does Cultural Origin Matter?," IZA Discussion Papers 2042, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Paola Giuliano, 2005. "Living Arrangements in Western Europe: Does Cultural Origin Matter?," 2005 Meeting Papers 189, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- R. Raley, 2001. "Increasing fertility in cohabiting unions: evidence for the second demographic transition in the united states?," Demography, Springer, vol. 38(1), pages 59-66, February.
- Sara Mclanahan, 2004. "Diverging destinies: How children are faring under the second demographic transition," Demography, Springer, vol. 41(4), pages 607-627, November.
- Aslan Zorlu & Clara Mulder, 2008.
"Initial and Subsequent Location Choices of Immigrants to the Netherlands,"
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 42(2), pages 245-264.
- Zorlu, Aslan & Mulder, Clara H., 2007. "Initial and Subsequent Location Choices of Immigrants to the Netherlands," IZA Discussion Papers 3036, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Frances Goldscheider & Arland Thornton & Linda Young-DeMarco, 1993. "A portrait of the nest-leaving process in early adulthood," Demography, Springer, vol. 30(4), pages 683-699, November.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:spr:demogr:v:48:y:2011:i:1:p:49-72. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Guenther Eichhorn)or (Christopher F Baum)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.