Uniform Asymptotic Normality In Stationary And Unit Root Autoregression
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Chirok Han & Peter C.B. Phillips & Donggyu Sul, 2010. "Uniform Asymptotic Normality in Stationary and Unit Root Autoregression," Cowles Foundation Discussion Papers 1746, Cowles Foundation for Research in Economics, Yale University.
References listed on IDEAS
- Phillips, Peter C B, 1995.
"Fully Modified Least Squares and Vector Autoregression,"
Econometric Society, vol. 63(5), pages 1023-1078, September.
- Peter C.B. Phillips, 1993. "Fully Modified Least Squares and Vector Autoregression," Cowles Foundation Discussion Papers 1047, Cowles Foundation for Research in Economics, Yale University.
- Phillips, Peter C.B. & Han, Chirok, 2008.
"Gaussian Inference In Ar(1) Time Series With Or Without A Unit Root,"
Cambridge University Press, vol. 24(03), pages 631-650, June.
- Peter C. B. Phillips & Chirok Han, 2006. "Gaussian Inference in AR(1) Time Series with or without a Unit Root," Cowles Foundation Discussion Papers 1546, Cowles Foundation for Research in Economics, Yale University.
- Roy, Anindya & Fuller, Wayne A, 2001. "Estimation for Autoregressive Time Series with a Root Near 1," Journal of Business & Economic Statistics, American Statistical Association, vol. 19(4), pages 482-493, October.
- Kim, Yangseon & Qian, Hailong & Schmidt, Peter, 1999. "Efficient GMM and MD estimation of autoregressive models," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 62(3), pages 265-270, March.
- Peter C.B. Phillips & Chin Chin Lee, 1996. "Efficiency Gains from Quasi-Differencing Under Nonstationarity," Cowles Foundation Discussion Papers 1134, Cowles Foundation for Research in Economics, Yale University.
- Phillips, Peter C.B. & Magdalinos, Tassos, 2009.
"Unit Root And Cointegrating Limit Theory When Initialization Is In The Infinite Past,"
Cambridge University Press, vol. 25(06), pages 1682-1715, December.
- Peter C.B. Phillips & Tassos Magdalinos, 2008. "Unit Root and Cointegrating Limit Theory When Initialization Is in the Infinite Past," Cowles Foundation Discussion Papers 1655, Cowles Foundation for Research in Economics, Yale University.
- Andrews, Donald W.K., 1988.
"Laws of Large Numbers for Dependent Non-Identically Distributed Random Variables,"
Cambridge University Press, vol. 4(03), pages 458-467, December.
- Andrews, Donald W. K., 1987. "Laws of Large Numbers for Dependent Non-Identically Distributed Random Variables," Working Papers 645, California Institute of Technology, Division of the Humanities and Social Sciences.
- Andrews, Donald W K, 1993. "Exactly Median-Unbiased Estimation of First Order Autoregressive/Unit Root Models," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 61(1), pages 139-165, January.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Joakim Westerlund & Mehdi Hosseinkouchack, 2016. "Modified CADF and CIPS Panel Unit Root Statistics with Standard Chi-squared and Normal Limiting Distributions," Oxford Bulletin of Economics and Statistics, Department of Economics, University of Oxford, vol. 78(3), pages 347-364, June.
- Gorodnichenko, Yuriy & Mikusheva, Anna & Ng, Serena, 2012.
"Estimators For Persistent And Possibly Nonstationary Data With Classical Properties,"
Cambridge University Press, vol. 28(05), pages 1003-1036, October.
- Yuriy Gorodnichenko & Anna Mikusheva & Serena Ng, 2011. "Estimators for Persistent and Possibly Non-Stationary Data with Classical Properties," NBER Working Papers 17424, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Han, Chirok & Phillips, Peter C.B., 2013. "First difference maximum likelihood and dynamic panel estimation," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 175(1), pages 35-45.
- Jhih-Gang Chen & Biing-Shen Kuo, 2013. "Gaussian inference in general AR(1) models based on difference," Journal of Time Series Analysis, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 34(4), pages 447-453, July.
More about this item
- C22 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Single Equation Models; Single Variables - - - Time-Series Models; Dynamic Quantile Regressions; Dynamic Treatment Effect Models; Diffusion Processes
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cup:etheor:v:27:y:2011:i:06:p:1117-1151_00. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Keith Waters). General contact details of provider: http://journals.cambridge.org/jid_ECT .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.