Estimation for Autoregressive Time Series with a Root Near 1
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:eee:ecmode:v:64:y:2017:i:c:p:105-116 is not listed on IDEAS
- Marques, André M. & Lima, Gilberto Tadeu & Troster, Victor, 2017.
"Unemployment persistence in OECD countries after the Great Recession,"
Elsevier, vol. 64(C), pages 105-116.
- André M. Marques & Gilberto Tadeu Lima, Victor Troster, 2016. "Unemployment Persistence in OECD Countries after the Great Recession," Working Papers, Department of Economics 2016_16, University of São Paulo (FEA-USP).
- Giuseppe Cavaliere & Dimitris N. Politis & Anders Rahbek & Michael Wolf & Dan Wunderli, 2015. "Recent developments in bootstrap methods for dependent data," Journal of Time Series Analysis, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 36(3), pages 352-376, May.
- Alonso Fernández, Andrés Modesto & Bastos, Guadalupe & García-Martos, Carolina, 2017. "BIAS correction for dynamic factor models," DES - Working Papers. Statistics and Econometrics. WS 24029, Universidad Carlos III de Madrid. Departamento de Estadística.
- Ghoshray, Atanu & Ordóñez, Javier & Sala, Hector, 2016.
"Euro, crisis and unemployment: Youth patterns, youth policies?,"
Elsevier, vol. 58(C), pages 442-453.
- Hector Sala Lorda & Atanu Ghoshray & Javier Ordóñez, 2016. "Euro, crisis and unemployment: Youth patterns, youth policies?," Working Papers wpdea1609, Department of Applied Economics at Universitat Autonoma of Barcelona.
- Ghoshray, Atanu & Ordóñez, Javier & Sala, Hector, 2016. "Euro, Crisis and Unemployment: Youth Patterns, Youth Policies?," IZA Discussion Papers 9952, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Gao, Jie & Xu, Zhen-yuan & Zhang, Li-ting, 2009. "Approximating long-memory DNA sequences by short-memory process," Physica A: Statistical Mechanics and its Applications, Elsevier, vol. 388(17), pages 3475-3485.
- Han, Chirok & Phillips, Peter C. B. & Sul, Donggyu, 2011.
"Uniform Asymptotic Normality In Stationary And Unit Root Autoregression,"
Cambridge University Press, vol. 27(06), pages 1117-1151, December.
- Chirok Han & Peter C.B. Phillips & Donggyu Sul, 2010. "Uniform Asymptotic Normality in Stationary and Unit Root Autoregression," Cowles Foundation Discussion Papers 1746, Cowles Foundation for Research in Economics, Yale University.
- Josep Lluís Carrion-i-Silvestre & María Dolores Gadea & Antonio Montañés, 2017.
"“Unbiased estimation of autoregressive models forbounded stochastic processes,"
AQR Working Papers
201710, University of Barcelona, Regional Quantitative Analysis Group, revised Dec 2017.
- Josep Lluís Carrion-i-Silvestre & María Dolores Gadea & Antonio Montañés, 2017. "“Unbiased estimation of autoregressive models for bounded stochastic processes”," IREA Working Papers 201719, University of Barcelona, Research Institute of Applied Economics, revised Nov 2017.
- Michael Wolf & Dan Wunderli, 2012. "Bootstrap joint prediction regions," ECON - Working Papers 064, Department of Economics - University of Zurich, revised May 2013.
- Lawford, Steve & Stamatogiannis, Michalis P., 2009.
"The finite-sample effects of VAR dimensions on OLS bias, OLS variance, and minimum MSE estimators,"
Journal of Econometrics,
Elsevier, vol. 148(2), pages 124-130, February.
- Steve Lawford & Michalis P. Stamatogiannis, 2008. "The Finite-Sample E ects of VAR Dimensions on OLS Bias, OLS Variance, and Minimum MSE Estimators," Working Paper series 13_08, Rimini Centre for Economic Analysis.
- Steve Lawford & Michalis P. Stamatogiannis, 2009. "The finite-sample effects of VAR dimensions on OLS bias, OLS variance, and minimum MSE estimators," Post-Print hal-00563603, HAL.
- Mohitosh Kejriwal & Claude Lopez, 2013.
"Unit Roots, Level Shifts, and Trend Breaks in Per Capita Output: A Robust Evaluation,"
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 32(8), pages 892-927, November.
- Mohitosh Kejriwal & Claude Lopez, 2009. "Unit Roots, Level Shifts and Trend Breaks in Per Capita Output: A Robust Evaluation," Purdue University Economics Working Papers 1227, Purdue University, Department of Economics.
- Mohitosh Kejriwal & Claude Lopez, 2010. "Unit Roots, Level Shifts and Trend Breaks in PerCapita Output: A Robust Evaluation," University of Cincinnati, Economics Working Papers Series 2010-02, University of Cincinnati, Department of Economics.
- Kejriwal , M. & Lopez, C., 2011. "Unit Roots, Level Shifts and Trend Breaks in Per Capita Output: A Robust Evaluation," Working papers 334, Banque de France.
- Kejriwal, Mohitosh & Lopez, Claude, 2010. "Unit Roots, Level Shifts and Trend Breaks in Per Capita Output: A Robust Evaluation," MPRA Paper 25204, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Jarociński, Marek & Marcet, Albert, 2010.
"Autoregressions in small samples, priors about observables and initial conditions,"
Working Paper Series
1263, European Central Bank.
- Marek Jarocinski & Albert Marcet, 2011. "Autoregressions in Small Samples, Priors about Observables and Initial Conditions," CEP Discussion Papers dp1061, Centre for Economic Performance, LSE.
- Carlos A. Medel & Pablo M. Pincheira, 2016.
"The out-of-sample performance of an exact median-unbiased estimator for the near-unity AR(1) model,"
Applied Economics Letters,
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 23(2), pages 126-131, February.
- Carlos Medel & Pablo Pincheira, 2015. "The Out-of-Sample Performance of An Exact Median-Unbiased Estimator for the Near-Unity Ar(1)Model," Working Papers Central Bank of Chile 768, Central Bank of Chile.
- Medel, Carlos & Pincheira, Pablo, 2015. "The Out-of-sample Performance of an Exact Median-Unbiased Estimator for the Near-Unity AR(1) Model," MPRA Paper 62552, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Falk, Barry & Roy, Anindya, 2005. "Forecasting using the trend model with autoregressive errors," International Journal of Forecasting, Elsevier, vol. 21(2), pages 291-302.
- J. Huston McCulloch, 2005. "The Kalman Foundations of Adaptive Least Squares: Applications to Unemployment and Inflation," Computing in Economics and Finance 2005 239, Society for Computational Economics.
- Gonçalves Mazzeu, Joao Henrique & Ruiz, Esther & Veiga, Helena, 2015. "Model uncertainty and the forecast accuracy of ARMA models: A survey," DES - Working Papers. Statistics and Econometrics. WS ws1508, Universidad Carlos III de Madrid. Departamento de Estadística.
- Kim, Jae H. & Silvapulle, Param & Hyndman, Rob J., 2007.
"Half-life estimation based on the bias-corrected bootstrap: A highest density region approach,"
Computational Statistics & Data Analysis,
Elsevier, vol. 51(7), pages 3418-3432, April.
- Jae Kim & Param Silvapulle & Rob J. Hyndman, 2006. "Half-Life Estimation based on the Bias-Corrected Bootstrap: A Highest Density Region Approach," Monash Econometrics and Business Statistics Working Papers 11/06, Monash University, Department of Econometrics and Business Statistics.
- Pierre Perron & Mototsugu Shintani & Tomoyoshi Yabu, 2017.
"Testing for Flexible Nonlinear Trends with an Integrated or Stationary Noise Component,"
Oxford Bulletin of Economics and Statistics,
Department of Economics, University of Oxford, vol. 79(5), pages 822-850, October.
- Pierre Perron & Mototsugu Shintani & Tomoyoshi Yabu, 2015. "Testing for Flexible Nonlinear Trends with an Integrated or Stationary Noise Component," Boston University - Department of Economics - Working Papers Series wp2015-018, Boston University - Department of Economics, revised Nov 2015.
- Pierre Perron & Mototsugu Shintani & Tomoyoshi Yabu, 2015. "Testing for Flexible Nonlinear Trends with an Integrated or Stationary Noise Component," Vanderbilt University Department of Economics Working Papers 15-00001, Vanderbilt University Department of Economics.
- Sun, Jingwei & Shi, Wendong, 2015. "Breaks, trends, and unit roots in spot prices for crude oil and petroleum products," Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 50(C), pages 169-177.
- Hendrik Kaufmannz & Robinson Kruse, 2013. "Bias-corrected estimation in potentially mildly explosive autoregressive models," CREATES Research Papers 2013-10, Department of Economics and Business Economics, Aarhus University.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bes:jnlbes:v:19:y:2001:i:4:p:482-93. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://www.amstat.org/publications/jbes/index.cfm?fuseaction=main .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.