Gaussian Inference In Ar(1) Time Series With Or Without A Unit Root
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Peter C. B. Phillips & Chirok Han, 2006. "Gaussian Inference in AR(1) Time Series with or without a Unit Root," Cowles Foundation Discussion Papers 1546, Cowles Foundation for Research in Economics, Yale University.
References listed on IDEAS
- Phillips, Peter C.B. & Magdalinos, Tassos, 2007.
"Limit theory for moderate deviations from a unit root,"
Journal of Econometrics,
Elsevier, vol. 136(1), pages 115-130, January.
- Peter C.B. Phillips & Tassos Magdalinos, 2004. "Limit Theory for Moderate Deviations from a Unit Root," Cowles Foundation Discussion Papers 1471, Cowles Foundation for Research in Economics, Yale University.
- Peter C.B. Phillips & Victor Solo, 1989. "Asymptotics for Linear Processes," Cowles Foundation Discussion Papers 932, Cowles Foundation for Research in Economics, Yale University.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Gorodnichenko, Yuriy & Mikusheva, Anna & Ng, Serena, 2012.
"Estimators For Persistent And Possibly Nonstationary Data With Classical Properties,"
Cambridge University Press, vol. 28(05), pages 1003-1036, October.
- Yuriy Gorodnichenko & Anna Mikusheva & Serena Ng, 2011. "Estimators for Persistent and Possibly Non-Stationary Data with Classical Properties," NBER Working Papers 17424, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Peter C.B. Phillips & Chirok Han, 2014. "True Limit Distributions of the Anderson-Hsiao IV Estimators in Panel Autoregression," Cowles Foundation Discussion Papers 1963, Cowles Foundation for Research in Economics, Yale University.
- Han, Chirok & Phillips, Peter C. B. & Sul, Donggyu, 2011.
"Uniform Asymptotic Normality In Stationary And Unit Root Autoregression,"
Cambridge University Press, vol. 27(06), pages 1117-1151, December.
- Chirok Han & Peter C.B. Phillips & Donggyu Sul, 2010. "Uniform Asymptotic Normality in Stationary and Unit Root Autoregression," Cowles Foundation Discussion Papers 1746, Cowles Foundation for Research in Economics, Yale University.
- Qiankun Zhou & Jun Yu, 2010.
"Asymptotic Distributions of the Least Squares Estimator for Diffusion Processes,"
20-2010, Singapore Management University, School of Economics.
- Qiankun Zhou & Jun Yu, 2012. "Asymptotic Distributions of the Least Squares Estimator for Diffusion Processes," Working Papers 11-2012, Singapore Management University, School of Economics.
- Phillips, Peter C.B. & Han, Chirok, 2015. "The true limit distributions of the Anderson–Hsiao IV estimators in panel autoregression," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 127(C), pages 89-92.
- Han, Chirok & Phillips, Peter C. B. & Sul, Donggyu, 2014. "X-Differencing And Dynamic Panel Model Estimation," Econometric Theory, Cambridge University Press, vol. 30(01), pages 201-251, February.
- Jhih-Gang Chen & Biing-Shen Kuo, 2013. "Gaussian inference in general AR(1) models based on difference," Journal of Time Series Analysis, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 34(4), pages 447-453, July.
- In Choi, 2016. "Cross-sectional maximum likelihood and bias-corrected pooled least squares estimators for dynamic panels with short T," Working Papers 1610, Research Institute for Market Economy, Sogang University.
More about this item
- C22 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Single Equation Models; Single Variables - - - Time-Series Models; Dynamic Quantile Regressions; Dynamic Treatment Effect Models; Diffusion Processes
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cup:etheor:v:24:y:2008:i:03:p:631-650_08. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Keith Waters). General contact details of provider: http://journals.cambridge.org/jid_ECT .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.