Decomposing Gaps between Roma and Non-Roma in Romania
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Niall O'Higgins & Andrey Ivanov, 2006. "Education and Employment Opportunities for the Roma," Comparative Economic Studies, Palgrave Macmillan;Association for Comparative Economic Studies, vol. 48(1), pages 6-19, March.
- Yun, Myeong-Su, 2004. "Decomposing differences in the first moment," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 82(2), pages 275-280, February.
- Borooah, Vani & Iyer, Sriya, 2005. "The Decomposition of Inter-Group Differences in a Logit Model: Extending the Oaxaca-Blinder Approach with an Application to School Enrolment in India," MPRA Paper 19418, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Battaglia, Marianna & Chabé-Ferret, Bastien & Lebedinski, Lara, 2017.
"Segregation and Fertility: The Case of the Roma in Serbia,"
IZA Discussion Papers
10929, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Marianna Battaglia & Bastien Chabé-Ferret & Lara Lebedinski, 2017. "Segregation and Fertility: the Case of the Roma in Serbia," Discussion Papers (IRES - Institut de Recherches Economiques et Sociales) 2017011, Université catholique de Louvain, Institut de Recherches Economiques et Sociales (IRES).
- Niall O'Higgins, 2010.
"“It's not that I'm a racist, it's that they are Roma”: Roma discrimination and returns to education in South Eastern Europe,"
International Journal of Manpower, Emerald Group Publishing, vol. 31(2), pages 163-187, May.
- O'Higgins, Niall, 2009. ""It's not that I'm a racist, it's that they are Roma": Roma Discrimination and Returns to Education in South Eastern Europe," IZA Discussion Papers 4208, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Gábor Kertesi & Gábor Kézdi, 2016.
"On the test score gap between Roma and non-Roma students in Hungary and its potential causes,"
The Economics of Transition, The European Bank for Reconstruction and Development, vol. 24(1), pages 135-162, January.
- Gabor Kertesi & Gabor Kezdi, 2014. "On the test score gap between Roma and non-Roma students in Hungary and its potential causes," Budapest Working Papers on the Labour Market 1401, Institute of Economics, Centre for Economic and Regional Studies.
- Oaxaca, Ronald, 1973.
"Male-Female Wage Differentials in Urban Labor Markets,"
International Economic Review, Department of Economics, University of Pennsylvania and Osaka University Institute of Social and Economic Research Association, vol. 14(3), pages 693-709, October.
- Ronald L Oaxaca, 1971. "Male-Female Wage Differentials in Urban Labor Markets," Working Papers 396, Princeton University, Department of Economics, Industrial Relations Section..
- O'Higgins, Niall & Brüggemann, Christian, 2013. "The Consequences of Cumulative Discrimination: How Special Schooling Influences Employment and Wages of Roma in the Czech Republic," IZA Discussion Papers 7668, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Battaglia, Marianna & Lebedinski, Lara, 2015.
"Equal Access to Education: An Evaluation of the Roma Teaching Assistant Program in Serbia,"
World Development, Elsevier, vol. 76(C), pages 62-81.
- Marianna BATTAGLIA & Lara LEBEDINSKI, 2014. "Equal Access to Education: An Evaluation of the Roma Teaching Assistant Programme in Serbia," Discussion Papers (IRES - Institut de Recherches Economiques et Sociales) 2014021, Université catholique de Louvain, Institut de Recherches Economiques et Sociales (IRES).
- Marianna Battaglia & Lara Lebedinski, 2014. "The Curse of Low Aspirations: Remedial Education and Perceived Returns to Education of Roma People," Working Papers. Serie AD 2014-04, Instituto Valenciano de Investigaciones Económicas, S.A. (Ivie).
- Alan S. Blinder, 1973. "Wage Discrimination: Reduced Form and Structural Estimates," Journal of Human Resources, University of Wisconsin Press, vol. 8(4), pages 436-455.
More about this item
KeywordsGypsies; Roma; Inequality; Oxaca-Blinder; Gender gap; Ethnic minorities;
- I24 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Education - - - Education and Inequality
- J15 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Demographic Economics - - - Economics of Minorities, Races, Indigenous Peoples, and Immigrants; Non-labor Discrimination
- J21 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Demand and Supply of Labor - - - Labor Force and Employment, Size, and Structure
- J71 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Labor Discrimination - - - Hiring and Firing
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ctl:louvde:v:84:y:2018:i:2:p:209-229. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sebastien SCHILLINGS). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/iruclbe.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.