Intergenerational Transfers, Social Solidarity, and Social Policy: Unanswered Questions and Policy Changes
No abstract is available for this item.
To our knowledge, this item is not available for
download. To find whether it is available, there are three
1. Check below under "Related research" whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Volume (Year): 23 (1997)
Issue (Month): s1 (Spring)
|Contact details of provider:|| Postal: |
Web page: http://economics.ca/cpp/
|Order Information:|| Web: http://www.utpjournals.com/cpp/ Email: |
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- John Logan & Glenna Spitze, 1995. "Self-interest and altruism in intergenerational relations," Demography, Springer, vol. 32(3), pages 353-364, August.
- Kathleen McGarry & Robert F. Schoeni, 1995.
"Transfer Behavior within the Family: Results from the Asset and Health Dynamics Survey,"
NBER Working Papers
5099, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- McGarry, K. & Schoeni, R.F., 1995. "Transfer Behavior With the Family: Results from the Asset and Health Dynamics Survey," Papers 95-09, RAND - Labor and Population Program.
- Coder, John & Rainwater, Lee & Smeeding, Timothy M, 1989. "Inequality among Children and Elderly in Ten Modern Nations: The United States in an International Context," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 79(2), pages 320-24, May.
- Taylor, Alan M & Williamson, Jeffrey G, 1994.
"Capital Flows to the New World as an Intergenerational Transfer,"
Journal of Political Economy,
University of Chicago Press, vol. 102(2), pages 348-71, April.
- Alan M. Taylor & Jeffrey G. Williamson, 1991. "Capital Flows to the New World as an Intergenerational Transfer," NBER Historical Working Papers 0032, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Taylor, A.M., 1991. "Capital Flows to the New World as an Intergenerational Transfer," Harvard Institute of Economic Research Working Papers 1579, Harvard - Institute of Economic Research.
- Cremer, H. & Kessler, D. & Pestieau, P., 1989.
"Intergenerational Transfers Within The Family,"
CORE Discussion Papers
1989018, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- Zhang, Junsen, 1994. "Bequest as a Public Good within Marriage: A Note," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 102(1), pages 187-93, February.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cpp:issued:v:23:y:1997:i:s1:p:1-21. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Prof. Werner Antweiler)
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.