La violencia sicológica contra las mujeres en Colombia
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Amy Farmer & Jill Tiefenthaler, 1997. "An Economic Analysis of Domestic Violence," Review of Social Economy, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 55(3), pages 337-358.
- Gary S. Becker, 1981. "A Treatise on the Family," NBER Books, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc, number beck81-1, January.
- Luz Magdalena Salas, 2005. "Transmisión Intergeneracional De La Violencia Intrafamiliar: Evidencia Para Las Familias Colombianas," DOCUMENTOS CEDE 003655, UNIVERSIDAD DE LOS ANDES-CEDE.
- Robert A. Pollak, 2004. "An intergenerational model of domestic violence," Journal of Population Economics, Springer;European Society for Population Economics, vol. 17(2), pages 311-329, June.
- Betsey Stevenson & Justin Wolfers, 2006.
"Bargaining in the Shadow of the Law: Divorce Laws and Family Distress,"
The Quarterly Journal of Economics,
Oxford University Press, vol. 121(1), pages 267-288.
- Stevenson, Betsey & Wolfers, Justin, 2003. "Bargaining in the Shadow of the Law: Divorce Laws and Family Distress," Research Papers 1828, Stanford University, Graduate School of Business.
- Betsey Stevenson & Justin Wolfers, 2003. "Bargaining in the Shadow of the Law: Divorce Laws and Family Distress," NBER Working Papers 10175, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- David Card & Gordon B. Dahl, 2011.
"Family Violence and Football: The Effect of Unexpected Emotional Cues on Violent Behavior,"
The Quarterly Journal of Economics,
Oxford University Press, vol. 126(1), pages 103-143.
- David Card & Gordon Dahl, 2009. "Family Violence and Football: The Effect of Unexpected Emotional Cues on Violent Behavior," RCER Working Papers 546, University of Rochester - Center for Economic Research (RCER).
- David Card & Gordon Dahl, 2009. "Family Violence and Football: The Effect of Unexpected Emotional Cues on Violent Behavior," NBER Working Papers 15497, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Card, David & Dahl, Gordon B., 2010. "Family Violence and Football: The Effect of Unexpected Emotional Cues on Violent Behavior," IZA Discussion Papers 4869, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Elizabeth Katz, 1997. "The Intra-Household Economics of Voice and Exit," Feminist Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 3(3), pages 25-46.
- Tauchen, Helen V & Witte, Ann Dryden & Long, Sharon K, 1991. "Domestic Violence: A Nonrandom Affair," International Economic Review, Department of Economics, University of Pennsylvania and Osaka University Institute of Social and Economic Research Association, vol. 32(2), pages 491-511, May.
- Tauchen, Helen & Witte, Ann Dryden, 1995. "The Dynamics of Domestic Violence," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 85(2), pages 414-418, May.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Javier Torres & Fiorella Parra & Jorge Rubio, 2017. "Transmisión educativa intergeneracional en el Perú: un cálculo para las generaciones nacidas entre 1950-1989," Working Papers 2017-101, Peruvian Economic Association.
More about this item
KeywordsEconomía de la familia; juegos no cooperativos; violencia sicológica.Family economics; non-cooperative games; psychological violence.;
- I10 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Health - - - General
- J12 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Demographic Economics - - - Marriage; Marital Dissolution; Family Structure
- R23 - Urban, Rural, Regional, Real Estate, and Transportation Economics - - Household Analysis - - - Regional Migration; Regional Labor Markets; Population
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:col:000151:009335. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.