The Dynamics of Domestic Violence
No abstract is available for this item.
If you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Volume (Year): 85 (1995)
Issue (Month): 2 (May)
|Contact details of provider:|| Web page: https://www.aeaweb.org/aer/|
More information through EDIRC
|Order Information:||Web: https://www.aeaweb.org/subscribe.html|
- Yarbrough, David N. & Blanton, Priscilla W., 2000. "Socio-demographic indicators of intervention program completion with the male court-referred perpetrator of partner abuse," Journal of Criminal Justice, Elsevier, vol. 28(6), pages 517-526.
- Juan D. Barón§, 2010.
"La violencia de pareja en Colombia y sus regiones,"
Documentos de trabajo sobre Economía Regional y Urbana
128, Banco de la Republica de Colombia.
- Juan D. Barón, 2010. "La violencia de pareja en Colombia y sus regiones," DOCUMENTOS DE TRABAJO SOBRE ECONOMÍA REGIONAL Y URBANA 007056, BANCO DE LA REPÚBLICA - ECONOMÍA REGIONAL.
- Saikou Amadou Diallo & Marcel Voia, 2016. "The Threat of Domestic Violence and Women Empowerment: The Case of West Africa," African Development Review, African Development Bank, vol. 28(1), pages 92-103, 03.
- Marcel-Cristian Voia & Saikou Amadou Diallo, 2013. "The Threat of Domestic Violence and Women Empowerment: The Case of West Africa," Carleton Economic Papers 13-05, Carleton University, Department of Economics, revised 14 Dec 2015.
- Robert A. Pollak, 2004. "An intergenerational model of domestic violence," Journal of Population Economics, Springer;European Society for Population Economics, vol. 17(2), pages 311-329, 06.
- Robert A. Pollak, 2002. "An Intergenerational Model of Domestic Violence," NBER Working Papers 9099, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Angelucci, Manuela, 2007. "Love on the Rocks: Alcohol Abuse and Domestic Violence in Rural Mexico," IZA Discussion Papers 2706, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Luz Magdalena Salas, 2005. "Transmisión Intergeneracional De La Violencia Intrafamiliar: Evidencia Para Las Familias Colombianas," DOCUMENTOS CEDE 003655, UNIVERSIDAD DE LOS ANDES-CEDE.
- Gustavo J. Bobonis & Melissa González-Brenes & Roberto Castro, 2013. "Public Transfers and Domestic Violence: The Roles of Private Information and Spousal Control," American Economic Journal: Economic Policy, American Economic Association, vol. 5(1), pages 179-205, February.
- Gustavo J Bobonis & Roberto Castro & Melissa Gonzalez-Brenes, 2009. "Public Transfers and Domestic Violence: The Roles of Private Information and Spousal Control," Working Papers tecipa-362, University of Toronto, Department of Economics.
- Aizer, Anna & Dal B, Pedro, 2009. "Love, hate and murder: Commitment devices in violent relationships," Journal of Public Economics, Elsevier, vol. 93(3-4), pages 412-428, April.
- Anna Aizer & Pedro Dal Bó, 2007. "Love, Hate and Murder: Commitment Devices in Violent Relationships," NBER Working Papers 13492, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Iyengar, Radha, 2009. "Does the certainty of arrest reduce domestic violence? Evidence from mandatory and recommended arrest laws," Journal of Public Economics, Elsevier, vol. 93(1-2), pages 85-98, February.
- Jana Lenze & Stephan Klasen, 2013. "The Impact of Women’s Labour Force Participation on Domestic Violence in Jordan," Courant Research Centre: Poverty, Equity and Growth - Discussion Papers 143, Courant Research Centre PEG.
- Vyas, Seema & Jansen, Henrica AFM. & Heise, Lori & Mbwambo, Jessie, 2015. "Exploring the association between women's access to economic resources and intimate partner violence in Dar es Salaam and Mbeya, Tanzania," Social Science & Medicine, Elsevier, vol. 146(C), pages 307-315.
- repec:phs:prejrn:v:49:y:2012:i:2:p:75-116 is not listed on IDEAS
- Laura Rueda, 2011. "La violencia sicológica contra las mujeres en Colombia," REVISTA DE ECONOMÍA DEL ROSARIO, UNIVERSIDAD DEL ROSARIO, November.
- Dan Anderberg & Helmut Rainer, 2011. "Domestic Abuse: Instrumental Violence and Economics Incentives," CESifo Working Paper Series 3673, CESifo Group Munich.
- repec:rss:jnljpg:v2i2p4 is not listed on IDEAS
- Gerard van den Berg & Michele Tertilt, 2012. "Domestic Violence over the Business Cycle," 2012 Meeting Papers 1171, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Olukorede Abiona & Martin Foureaux Koppensteiner, 2016. "The Impact of Household Shocks on Domestic Violence: Evidence from Tanzania," Discussion Papers in Economics 16/14, Department of Economics, University of Leicester.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:aea:aecrev:v:85:y:1995:i:2:p:414-18. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Jane Voros)or (Michael P. Albert)
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.
Follow series, journals, authors & more
New papers by email
Subscribe to new additions to RePEc
Public profiles for Economics researchers
Various rankings of research in Economics & related fields
Who was a student of whom, using RePEc
Curated articles & papers on various economics topics
Upload your paper to be listed on RePEc and IDEAS
Blog aggregator for economics research
Cases of plagiarism in Economics
Job Market Papers
RePEc working paper series dedicated to the job market
Pretend you are at the helm of an economics department
Services from the StL Fed
Data, research, apps & more from the St. Louis Fed