Â¿Responde el Banco de la RepÃºblica a los movimientos en la tasa de cambio real?
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Edgberto Alexander Riveros, 2012. "¿Responde el Banco de la República a los movimientos en la tasa de cambio real?," Revista ESPE - Ensayos sobre Política Económica, Banco de la Republica de Colombia, vol. 30(69), pages 150-194, December.
References listed on IDEAS
- John F. Geweke, 1991. "Evaluating the accuracy of sampling-based approaches to the calculation of posterior moments," Staff Report 148, Federal Reserve Bank of Minneapolis.
- Laurence M. Ball, 1999. "Policy Rules for Open Economies," NBER Chapters, in: Monetary Policy Rules, pages 127-156, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Fernando Borraz & Alejandro Fried & Diego Gianelli, 2011.
"Análisis de las calificaciones de riesgos soberano. El caso uruguayo,"
Documentos de trabajo
2011003, Banco Central del Uruguay.
- Fernando Borraz & Alejandro Fried & Diego Gianelli, 2011. "Análisis de las calificaciones de riesgo soberano: el caso uruguayo," Documentos de Trabajo (working papers) 2111, Department of Economics - dECON.
- Eichengreen, Barry & Watson, Mark W & Grossman, Richard S, 1985. "Bank Rate Policy under the Interwar Gold Standard: A Dynamic Probit Model," Economic Journal, Royal Economic Society, vol. 95(379), pages 725-745, September.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Adolfo Barajas & Roberto Steiner & Leonardo Villar & Cesar Pabon, 2014. "Inflation Targeting in Latin America," Research Department Publications IDB-WP-473, Inter-American Development Bank, Research Department.
- Roberto Steiner & Adolfo Barajas & César Pabón & Leonardo Villar, 2014. "Singular Focus or Multiple Objectives? What the Data Tell Us about Inflation Targeting in Latin America," EconomÃa Journal, The Latin American and Caribbean Economic Association - LACEA, vol. 0(Fall 2014), pages 177-213, June.
- Gustavo NicolÃ¡s PÃ¡ez, 2015. "Prediciendo decisiones de agentes econÃ³micos: Â¿CÃ³mo determina el Banco de la RepÃºblica de Colombia la tasa de interÃ©s?," Documentos CEDE 012567, Universidad de los Andes - CEDE.
Most related itemsThese are the items that most often cite the same works as this one and are cited by the same works as this one.
- Carlo Rosa, 2009.
"Forecasting the Direction of Policy Rate Changes: The Importance of ECB Words,"
Economic Notes, Banca Monte dei Paschi di Siena SpA, vol. 38(1‐2), pages 39-66, February.
- ROSA, Carlo, 2009. "Forecasting the direction of policy rate changes : the importance of ECB words," LIDAM Discussion Papers CORE 2009001, UniversitÃ© catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- Akosah, Nana Kwame & Alagidede, Imhotep Paul & Schaling, Eric, 2020. "Testing for asymmetry in monetary policy rule for small-open developing economies: Multiscale Bayesian quantile evidence from Ghana," The Journal of Economic Asymmetries, Elsevier, vol. 22(C).
- Mordecai Kurz & Maurizio Motolese & Giulia Piccillo & Howei Wu, 2015.
"Monetary Policy with Diverse Private Expectations,"
15-004, Stanford Institute for Economic Policy Research.
- Mordecai Kurz & M. Motolese & G. Piccillo & H. Hu, 2015. "Monetary Policy with Diverse Private Expectations," Working Papers 15-03, Utrecht School of Economics.
- Mordecai Kurz & Maurizio Motolese & Giulia Piccillo & Howei Wu, 2015. "Monetary Policy with Diverse Private Expectations," DISCE - Working Papers del Dipartimento di Economia e Finanza def022, Università Cattolica del Sacro Cuore, Dipartimenti e Istituti di Scienze Economiche (DISCE).
- Mordecai Kurz & Maurizio Motolese & Giulia Piccillo & Howei Wu, 2015. "Monetary Policy with Diverse Private Expectations," CESifo Working Paper Series 5252, CESifo.
- Alquran, Marwan & Al-Khaled, Kamel & Sardar, Tridip & Chattopadhyay, Joydev, 2015. "Revisited Fisher’s equation in a new outlook: A fractional derivative approach," Physica A: Statistical Mechanics and its Applications, Elsevier, vol. 438(C), pages 81-93.
- Esanov, Akram & Merkl, Christian & Vinhas de Souza, Lucio, 2005. "Monetary policy rules for Russia," Journal of Comparative Economics, Elsevier, vol. 33(3), pages 484-499, September.
- Arturo Estrella & Anthony P. Rodrigues, 1998. "Consistent covariance matrix estimation in probit models with autocorrelated errors," Staff Reports 39, Federal Reserve Bank of New York.
- repec:zbw:cfswop:wp200404 is not listed on IDEAS
- Demir, İshak, 2014.
"Monetary policy responses to the exchange rate: Empirical evidence from the ECB,"
Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 39(C), pages 63-70.
- Demir, Ishak, 2012. "ECB Policy Response to the Euro/US Dollar Exchange Rate," MPRA Paper 36744, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Parhizgari, A.M. & Pavlova, I., 2007. "Post-euro EU and US interest rates and foreign exchange rates: Are they in harmony or in disarray," The Quarterly Review of Economics and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 47(5), pages 616-636, December.
- Jesús Fernández-Villaverde & Juan F. Rubio-Ramirez, 2001. "Comparing dynamic equilibrium economies to data," FRB Atlanta Working Paper 2001-23, Federal Reserve Bank of Atlanta.
- Ozge Senay, 2008. "Interest Rate Rules And Welfare In Open Economies," Scottish Journal of Political Economy, Scottish Economic Society, vol. 55(3), pages 300-329, July.
- Laurence Ball, 2002. "Policy Rules and External Shocks," Central Banking, Analysis, and Economic Policies Book Series, in: Norman Loayza & Klaus Schmidt-Hebbel & Norman Loayza (Series Editor) & Klaus Schmidt-Hebbel (Series (ed.),Monetary Policy: Rules and Transmission Mechanisms, edition 1, volume 4, chapter 3, pages 047-064, Central Bank of Chile.
- Richard T. Froyen & Alfred V Guender, 2016. "The Real Exchange Rate in Open-Economy Taylor Rules: A Re-Assessment," Working Papers in Economics 16/10, University of Canterbury, Department of Economics and Finance.
- Batini, Nicoletta & Harrison, Richard & Millard, Stephen P., 2003.
"Monetary policy rules for an open economy,"
Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control, Elsevier, vol. 27(11-12), pages 2059-2094, September.
- Batini, Nicoletta & Harrison, Richard & Millard, Stephen P., 2003. "Monetary policy rules for an open economy," Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control, Elsevier, vol. 27(11), pages 2059-2094.
- Nicoletta Batini & Richard Harrison & Stephen P. Millard, 2001. "Monetary policy rules for an open economy," Proceedings, Federal Reserve Bank of San Francisco, issue Mar.
- Nicoletta Batini & Stephen P. Millard & Richard Harrison, 2000. "Monetary Policy Rules For An Open Economy," Computing in Economics and Finance 2000 361, Society for Computational Economics.
- Nicoletta Batini & Richard Harrison & Stephen P Millard, 2001. "Monetary policy rules for an open economy," Bank of England working papers 149, Bank of England.
- Bayangos, V.B. & Jansen, K., 2010. "Remittances and competitiveness," ISS Working Papers - General Series 18701, International Institute of Social Studies of Erasmus University Rotterdam (ISS), The Hague.
- Michael Bordo & Barry Eichengreen, 2013. "Bretton Woods and the Great Inflation," NBER Chapters, in: The Great Inflation: The Rebirth of Modern Central Banking, pages 449-489, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Bofinger, Peter & Wollmershauser, Timo, 2001.
"Is there a third way to EMU for the EU accession countries?,"
Economic Systems, Elsevier, vol. 25(3), pages 253-274, September.
- Bofinger, Peter & Wollmershäuser, Timo, 2001. "Is there a third way to EMU for the EU accession countries?," Munich Reprints in Economics 20209, University of Munich, Department of Economics.
- Jesus M. Garcia-Iglesias & Rebeca Muñoz Torres & George Saridakis, 2013. "Did the Bank of Mexico follow a systematic behaviour in its transition to an inflation targeting regime?," Applied Financial Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 23(14), pages 1205-1213, July.
- McCallum, Bennett T, 2000.
"Theoretical Analysis Regarding a Zero Lower Bound on Nominal Interest Rates,"
Journal of Money, Credit and Banking, Blackwell Publishing, vol. 32(4), pages 870-904, November.
- Bennett T. McCallum, 2000. "Theoretical analysis regarding a zero lower bound on nominal interest rates," Conference Series ; [Proceedings], Federal Reserve Bank of Boston, pages 870-935.
- Bennett T. McCallum, 2000. "Theoretical Analysis Regarding a Zero Lower Bound on Nominal Interest Rates," NBER Working Papers 7677, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Guender, Alfred V., 2008. ""Leaning with the wind"? An open-economy example," Journal of Macroeconomics, Elsevier, vol. 30(3), pages 941-964, September.
- Alexei Onatski & Noah Williams, 2003. "Modeling Model Uncertainty," Journal of the European Economic Association, MIT Press, vol. 1(5), pages 1087-1122, September.
More about this item
KeywordsBanco Central; funciÃ³n de reacciÃ³n de polÃtica monetaria; probit; inflaciÃ³n-objetivo.;
All these keywords.
- C32 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Multiple or Simultaneous Equation Models; Multiple Variables - - - Time-Series Models; Dynamic Quantile Regressions; Dynamic Treatment Effect Models; Diffusion Processes; State Space Models
- C51 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Econometric Modeling - - - Model Construction and Estimation
- E31 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Prices, Business Fluctuations, and Cycles - - - Price Level; Inflation; Deflation
- E42 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Money and Interest Rates - - - Monetary Sytsems; Standards; Regimes; Government and the Monetary System
- E43 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Money and Interest Rates - - - Interest Rates: Determination, Term Structure, and Effects
- E47 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Money and Interest Rates - - - Forecasting and Simulation: Models and Applications
- E52 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Monetary Policy, Central Banking, and the Supply of Money and Credit - - - Monetary Policy
- E58 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Monetary Policy, Central Banking, and the Supply of Money and Credit - - - Central Banks and Their Policies
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:col:000107:010875. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.