Impacto de la Política Pública Sobre la Demanda Cultural: el Caso de Cuatro Museos en Colombia
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
References listed on IDEAS
- John Ashworth & Peter Johnson, 1996. "Sources of “value for money” for museum visitors: Some survey evidence," Journal of Cultural Economics, Springer;The Association for Cultural Economics International, vol. 20(1), pages 67-83, March.
- Charles W. Bausell Jr., Frank W. Rusco and W. David Walls, 2001. "Lifting the Alaskan Oil Export Ban: An Intervention Analysis," The Energy Journal, International Association for Energy Economics, vol. 0(Number 4), pages 81-94.
- Stephen Bailey & Peter Falconer, 1998. "Charging for Admission to Museums and Galleries: A Framework for Analysing the Impact on Access," Journal of Cultural Economics, Springer;The Association for Cultural Economics International, vol. 22(2), pages 167-177, June.
- Antonella Basso & Stefania Funari, 2004. "A Quantitative Approach to Evaluate the Relative Efficiency of Museums," Journal of Cultural Economics, Springer;The Association for Cultural Economics International, vol. 28(3), pages 195-216, August.
- Adrian Darnell, 1998. "Some Simple Analytics of Access and Revenue Targets," Journal of Cultural Economics, Springer;The Association for Cultural Economics International, vol. 22(2), pages 189-196, June.
More about this item
Keywordspolítica pública; ARIMA; intervención; museos; demanda.;
- I28 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Education - - - Government Policy
- Y - Miscellaneous Categories
- I38 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Welfare, Well-Being, and Poverty - - - Government Programs; Provision and Effects of Welfare Programs
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:col:000107:009430. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.